more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Brom away next weekend

Started by SKSW6, February 13, 2014, 10:45:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

Quote from: Admin on February 14, 2014, 01:25:40 PM
On any other given day, I'd be right up for this, but just fed up with spending hundreds of pounds only to kick dust down the street on the way home. One to many defeats this season has taken it's toll on me.

Know what you mean. I suppose the free travel makes it more attractive to people living in London, there was a lot of coaches at the Swansea match. To me it's worth nothing
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

jelmo

Right. Just purchased match and travel tickets only came to £63 all in (decided to get train as it would be a lot quicker) I hopefully the relative cheap cost should encourage more fans to make the trip. Lets hope we get some huge noise going in the away end!

Me-ate-Live, innit??

If anyone is still thinking of going ........

The match ticket for UNDER  17'S (travelling with an adult) is free ( just booking fee )

and trains.................

http://www.redspottedhanky.com/

is cheaper than

www.thetrainline.com/

leonffc

So after our 'Rene inspired' performances against Man UTD and Liverpool, it seems everyone was up for this game.
I'm not so keen now. The players have just started to respond to Rene and now need to get used to Felixs  (apparently hard line) style.

Berserker

I'm going as it could be interesting

- Martin Luther King Jr.

leonffc

Quote from: Berserker on February 14, 2014, 10:04:34 PM

I'm still going but it seems that everyone was going on a Rene buzz. Now we are going into the unknown again.

Berserker

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Admin

Quote from: leonffc on February 14, 2014, 10:08:26 PM
Quote from: Berserker on February 14, 2014, 10:04:34 PM

I'm still going but it seems that everyone was going on a Rene buzz. Now we are going into the unknown again.

We were going into the unknown with Rene', the unknown of the Championship. Nice fella, talked a good game, seemed genuine, but was to nice for our current predicament. Although there were a few good performances, some heroic defeats, and the team seemed to play much better under him, he was a coach and not a manager who lacks that cutting edge. If you look at it logically, we're no better off than we were under Jol, better football maybe, better atmosphere, but only 1 point since January tells a lot. We need someone to physically pick us up and drag us over the line, and unfortunately that wasn't Rene'. Look at it this way when going up to WBA, the unknown is still the unknown..  

Fulham1959

Got my ticket this afternoon.  Now I wish I hadn't as Rene's sacking leaves me feeling depressed.

Travers Barney

Every season there seems to be a designated 'away fixture' and for 2013/14 its West Bromwich Albion.

Cheap trains/free coaches/ not far by car there are a range of options.

If circumstance or inclination allows any self respecting Fulham fan should be in attendance.

coyw

We are the whites

Supermitch

Decided yesterday that I must be there - cheap train tickets on Chiltern Line still available.  Get tickets to Snow Hill and then its a £2.20 day return to The Hawthorns

SouthfieldWhite

When will people stop comparing Rene to Jol, Rene inherited Jols team, Rene had TWO games with players he's brought in, that's TWO games and against Man Utd and An in form Liverpool

I didn't want to see a lets defend mentality but he was trying to change things

Only time will tell if its the right thing to relieve him of managerial duties.

Just a shame we gave Jol too much time

Travers Barney

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on February 15, 2014, 08:42:38 PM
When will people stop comparing Rene to Jol, Rene inherited Jols team, Rene had TWO games with players he's brought in, that's TWO games and against Man Utd and An in form Liverpool

Hey mate would love to see you on the team for this one as I know how much this old Fulham means to you.

coyw
We are the whites

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: Travers Barney on February 15, 2014, 09:21:48 PM

Hey mate would love to see you on the team for this one as I know how much this old Fulham means to you.

coyw

Mate I'd never make the first team now, the old knees have gone, I couldn't do the running up hill that Felix is bringing into his hard line training methods ;-)

I couldn't even play for the supporters team these days ;-)

Roberty

Quote from: Supermitch on February 15, 2014, 08:34:46 PM
Decided yesterday that I must be there - cheap train tickets on Chiltern Line still available.  Get tickets to Snow Hill and then its a £2.20 day return to The Hawthorns

If you buy a ticket from London Marylebone to The Hawthorns - it is the same price

You take the train to Birmingham Moor Street, not Snow Hill, and change there - there are two trains an hour
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Travers Barney

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on February 15, 2014, 09:27:12 PM

coyw

Mate I'd never make the first team now, the old knees have gone, I couldn't do the running up hill that Felix is bringing into his hard line training methods ;-)

[/quot
Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on February 15, 2014, 09:27:12 PM

coyw

No I in team Neil...see you soon   hopefully the same result as the last time our paths crossed at the hawthorns....coyw
We are the whites

swee

Right in getting there if I get the coach from Motspur Park what is parking there like. If I get the train is it best to go Marlybone to Moor Street then onto The Hawthorns or Euston to New Street then walk to Snow Hill then onto The Hawthorns., and lastly were are the bet places to drink.

The Cravenette

Does anyone know if the free coach tickets are still available and can you book them online.  I just went to buy tickets but can't see where you book the coach.

Supermitch

Quote from: Roberty on February 15, 2014, 09:33:11 PM
Quote from: Supermitch on February 15, 2014, 08:34:46 PM

If you buy a ticket from London Marylebone to The Hawthorns - it is the same price

You take the train to Birmingham Moor Street, not Snow Hill, and change there - there are two trains an hour

Thanks - I got my tickets from High Wycombe as will drive there to pick up train and got cheap advance deals (£9 out, £12 return).  Was much cheaper for me to split ticket.  Moor Street and Snow Hill are very close to each other and all the trains stop at both.