FA Youth Cup tonight

Started by SouthfieldWhite, February 19, 2014, 05:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

1 - 3!!! THE MOOSE DOES IT AGAIN!!!
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

MasterHaynes

Game over
83. It's 3-1 to Fulham. Moussa Dembele finds the net again with a fine finish at the backpost from Dean O'Halloran's cross.

SouthfieldWhite

MasterHaynes

What a team, this is some result. Can't wait for Saturdays game, anyone know the Kick Off time? it looks like its 11am but nothing on the FFC site.

SouthfieldWhite

If we can hold on, were home to Huddersfield in the 1/4 finals, Huddersfield beat Man Utd 2-1 in the last round

Rhys Lightning 63

So Manchester City, who have had all their billions since 2008 (5 years is surely enough time to fund a decent academy), are being put to the sword by little old Fulham.

Music, sweet music
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

MasterHaynes

Wonder if we could put in a cheeky bid to take Posso off their hands, he might want to play for a championship winning team

callumc513

hovewhite

Come on you whites!
Huddersfield at the cottage?

SouthfieldWhite

I really hope our fans come out and support these boys as I don't feel they've had the support they deserve so far,  this group can go all the way in the Youth cup especially with our support

RaySmith

bog

Brilliant result lads. In 60 years of following this has to be the best we have collectively had at youth level. I just hope that our new boss takes note and the hard work to produce comes to nothing.

049:gif 092.gif :Haynes The Maestro:

Fernhurst

Don't ya just luv em???
Giving us the pride the first 11 should be supplying
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Ordar

They're so good, I'm always shocked when they dont win!

grandad

We should be really proud of the kids & the Academy staff. Rather refreshing.
Where there's a will there's a wife

MasterHaynes

Noooo!  the date for 6th round is 8th March and I'm away in USA and may even miss Semi depending on which date we are assigned but as we have a free week on the 22nd guessing  with my luck that will be the date. Hope everyone can get there to support the team and FFC match City and do a twitter feed of the match(es).
Sixth Round Proper   Saturday 8 March 2014
Semi Final 1   Saturday 22 March 2014
Semi Final 2   Saturday 5 April 2014

hovewhite

Quarterfinal at thecottage will be going deffo all brighton and hove whites let's do a minibus up.

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: MasterHaynes on February 19, 2014, 09:18:47 PM
Noooo!  the date for 6th round is 8th March and I'm away in USA and may even miss Semi depending on which date we are assigned but as we have a free week on the 22nd guessing  with my luck that will be the date. Hope everyone can get there to support the team and FFC match City and do a twitter feed of the match(es).
Sixth Round Proper   Saturday 8 March 2014
Semi Final 1   Saturday 22 March 2014
Semi Final 2   Saturday 5 April 2014

They are just provisional dates, they won't be played on the Saturdays

zander

Great result for the lads. What a fantastic group of players we've got coming through, a real bright spot in all this uncertainty.