more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dempsey to start tomorrow??

Started by JackyFulham90, February 21, 2014, 08:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

Quote from: Forever Fulham on February 21, 2014, 09:03:40 PM
If he's fit, he should definitely play, oh ye of such short memories.  We need an inventive scrapper who had proven he can score in this league.  We aren't facing a team of speed merchants.  Or northern thugs.  He will make beautiful touch passes to spring teammates, and he'll move off the ball to constantly get in position.  Frankly, I'd like to see him playing again when fully fit.  If he is fit, let's go.

He is not fit, he is not a scrapper, his first touch has been appalling, where have you been in a time warp for 3 season?, he has been crap and I hope Felix gives him a cab to the airport, so long Clint, thanks but no thanks, you have your fitness  064.gif now go forth and multiply

epsomraver

Quote from: Walsh on February 21, 2014, 07:37:42 PM
               Stekelenberg
Riether Hangeland Heitinga Riise
Dejagah Holtby  Sidwell Kacaniklic
             Bent   Mitroglou

That's my prediction. I could be wrong in every position, just have to wait and see.

He watched the bubble play Monday, unfortunately he had little if any service or chances to shine so I believe he will be on the bench.

Forever Fulham

I suspect he is fit.  And you are in the minority regarding your comment that he isn't a scrapper.  His first touch when he arrived on loan wasn't what it was.   Talent doesn't disappear overnight.  But I'll be more than happy if we win regardless of who plays this weekend. 

epsomraver

Quote from: Forever Fulham on February 21, 2014, 09:45:48 PM
I suspect he is fit.  And you are in the minority regarding your comment that he isn't a scrapper.  His first touch when he arrived on loan wasn't what it was.   Talent doesn't disappear overnight.  But I'll be more than happy if we win regardless of who plays this weekend.  

Not this side of the pond I am not, I listen to the fans around me at the ground and on the way home,  he spends most of his time sitting on the ground when even slightly touched,  ,he hasn't had one even half decent game since he came back, we all liked him, we sung his song  he  was good for us once those days have gone  now, get over it

YankeeJim

Quote from: epsomraver on February 21, 2014, 11:16:18 PM
I suspect he is fit.  And you are in the minority regarding your comment that he isn't a scrapper.  His first touch when he arrived on loan wasn't what it was.   Talent doesn't disappear overnight.  But I'll be more than happy if we win regardless of who plays this weekend.  

Not this side of the pond I am not, I listen to the fans around me at the ground and on the way home,  he spends most of his time sitting on the ground when even slightly touched,  ,he hasn't had one even half decent game since he came back, we all liked him, we sung his song  he  was good for us once those days have gone  now, get over it

Good Lord man!   :dead horse:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

threedhomer

I suspect he is fit.  And you are in the minority regarding your comment that he isn't a scrapper.  His first touch when he arrived on loan wasn't what it was.   Talent doesn't disappear overnight.  But I'll be more than happy if we win regardless of who plays this weekend. 

Not this side of the pond I am not, I listen to the fans around me at the ground and on the way home,  he spends most of his time sitting on the ground when even slightly touched,  ,he hasn't had one even half decent game since he came back, we all liked him, we sung his song  he  was good for us once those days have gone  now, get over it

Not this side of the pond I am not, I listen to the fans around me at the ground and on the way home,  he spends most of his time sitting on the ground when even slightly touched,  ,he hasn't had one even half decent game since he came back, we all liked him, we sung his song  he  was good for us once those days have gone  now, get over it

"This side of the pond"?  Been myopic lately?  I'd pull for Satan to score for Fulham.  Who cares where he's from!

cottagecornerreject

No idea if he starts tomorrow or not. Even with him gone in a week I wouldn't be shocked if he did play. I mean the mgr. has stated that it's all about points and pretty football be damned. If have to win ugly and not attractive to the fans so what it's about survival. With that in mind maybe dempsey does play with a career built on ugly play but getting results. We'll see.

callumc513

Quote from: Walsh on February 21, 2014, 07:37:42 PM
               Stekelenberg
Riether Hangeland Heitinga Riise
Dejagah Holtby  Sidwell Kacaniklic
             Bent   Mitroglou

That's my prediction. I could be wrong in every position, just have to wait and see.

That lineup would actually really piss me off.

callumc513

Spot on!

HatterDon

Quote from: callumc513 on February 22, 2014, 03:52:19 AM

Spot on!

The exact reason why I never want to see another Yank playing for Fulham. I'm hoping that young Mr. Hyndman gets a gig with some other team before his first team debut.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

PokerMatt

Dempsey has battled through many games for us in the past and would always put his head in where it hurts in the box.

He was great for us once, but yes there's no point him playing now as he's off in a minute. His return didn't work but hey, worth a try I say.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Julius Geezer

Didn't think he would play.

Apparently he will still be available for the Chelsea game.

Please just send him home now.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: PokerMatt on February 22, 2014, 08:58:32 AM
Dempsey has battled through many games for us in the past and would always put his head in where it hurts in the box.

He was great for us once, but yes there's no point him playing now as he's off in a minute. His return didn't work but hey, worth a try I say.

It was worth a try.  If we had any luck this year, Dempsey would have scored loads and we would have won a few more matches.  However, nothing has gone our way.

No rub of the green.... and so far we've not deserved any !

Wimbledon_White

Dempsey has always been overrated.
Now, he's past it too.
Let him retire on his mega-wages at Seattle.

epsomraver

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on February 21, 2014, 10:29:26 AM
Quote from: epsomraver on February 21, 2014, 10:10:33 AM
Quote from: JackyFulham90 on February 21, 2014, 08:42:16 AM
Magath has already come out saying he rates him & has tried to sign him before.
Will be interesting to see the line up come 3pm tomorrow but I fully expect Dempsey to be in it

That is daft post of the day!

I will be posting to you at 2.15 tomorrow when he is starting then you can call my post daft

YOUR POST IS DAFT 064.gif 064.gif

JackyFulham90

Yeah fair enough the post is daft as he didn't feature which I'm very happy about as he has been very poor since his return, good luck to him back in America

epsomraver

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on February 23, 2014, 10:36:12 AM
Yeah fair enough the post is daft as he didn't feature which I'm very happy about as he has been very poor since his return, good luck to him back in America

0001.jpeg

leonffc

Quote from: epsomraver on February 23, 2014, 10:34:52 AM
Will be interesting to see the line up come 3pm tomorrow but I fully expect Dempsey to be in it

I will be posting to you at 2.15 tomorrow when he is starting then you can call my post daft

Love it!! As soon as this was posted, I knew it was an invite for someone to highlight such a stupid post. Well done Raver. And sorry Jacky but you asked for it.

Don, do you seriously believe that fans of this club want Hyndman to fail because he is a 'yank'?
What a pathetic comment!! You can all defend Dempsey as much as you want but until you come up with facts as to how good he has been on his return, pipe down!!
In fact, in Epsoms defense, I criticised Dempsey against Sunderland, because from my rubbish ground level seats he looked woeful, Epsom defended him. It's not an anti yank issue. It's a realism issue!!

hovewhite

Leon your bang on,resighning more show than product!

JackyFulham90

Quote from: leonffc on February 23, 2014, 05:55:08 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on February 23, 2014, 10:34:52 AM

Love it!! As soon as this was posted, I knew it was an invite for someone to highlight such a stupid post. Well done Raver. And sorry Jacky but you asked for it.

Don, do you seriously believe that fans of this club want Hyndman to fail because he is a 'yank'?
What a pathetic comment!! You can all defend Dempsey as much as you want but until you come up with facts as to how good he has been on his return, pipe down!!
In fact, in Epsoms defense, I criticised Dempsey against Sunderland, because from my rubbish ground level seats he looked woeful, Epsom defended him. It's not an anti yank issue. It's a realism issue!!

I'm not American I don't even like Dempsey