more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team news

Started by rusty shackleford, February 22, 2014, 02:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IranianCottager

Three potential reasons why Rodallega is starting:
1) With Mitroglou not fit to start, Magath just had to chose between Rodallega and Bent since they are our only other center-forwards, and Bent hasn't been delivering.
2) Rodallega is great in the air. Magath has used good aerial strikers in the past. When I followed Dejagah in Wolfsburg under Magath, Dzeko and then Mandzukic were starting up top, scoring a lot of goals off of headers from crosses by Dejagah and the LM in open play.
3) Rodallega has a good work-rate and can get on the end of Holtby's through balls.

..FOF..

Quote from: KP_FFC on February 22, 2014, 02:21:43 PM
to be fair this is felix's first game and he probably picked most players based on reputaion.

Agreed... first game so let's give him a chance.

Anyway, this might be the only chance he get to have a feel of the players' potential since there are only a few games left.

Although, I have a feeling that the top priority for his choice is fitness and second teamwork.

Read an article about how upset Felix was when players do no come to the aid of an injured goalkeeper... certainly that is important to him.

Hong Kong Fulham fan

I really am surprised Burn isn't playing, he's been superb in the last few games.

Looking forward to seeing mitro getting on.

dgnffc

Can't believe Burn & Kvist aren't playing. Interesting to see how this develops.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Pluto

What do we have to do to see a SENSIBLE lineup?! Kvist and Burn have been a revelation in recent games, and along with Holtby, are now our two best players. Dropping them for aging out of form past it a Hangeland and offers nothing Parker makes no sense whatsoever. We've tried those two and they don't work....why go back?

Admin

Blimey, all that midweek confidence has just gone completely out the window! Hope he knows something we don't. Another Hull will just about finish me off..

Sgt Fulham

Don't like the look of that if i'm honest. What did Burn ever do to get dropped? Oh well, judgement will be reserved until the final whistle as always.

Jimpav

Quote from: Pluto on February 22, 2014, 02:47:00 PM
What do we have to do to see a SENSIBLE lineup?! Kvist and Burn have been a revelation in recent games, and along with Holtby, are now our two best players. Dropping them for aging out of form past it a Hangeland and offers nothing Parker makes no sense whatsoever. We've tried those two and they don't work....why go back?

I agree that it doesn't look much on paper but both Hangeland and Parker put in maximum effort and have experience as Captains - perhaps he is looking for mental strength in a big game.

RidgeRider

Humbled

Gutted Kvist is out the starting 11. Got to feel for Burn also.
Happy to see Rodders getting a chance. Take him over Tankovic up there. Hopefully see Kostas for 20-30 mins and 3 points.

Humbled

Parker showing why Kvist should be starting!!!!