watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well that was a nightmare

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, February 24, 2014, 10:32:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

30 minutes on hold, but finally my ticket for Villa is BOOKED!!! Although I suppose in this instance, being held for that long is a good thing (means a lot of you are going along as well)

COYFW!!!
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Not just the wait,  Still advertising tickets for the West Brom game .................................... do they think we are  a
Championship outfit or something  :022:

SKSW6

There was a waiting queue online too which usually only happens for when Liverpool and Utd at home go on general sale and all of their lot buy tickets in our ends.

LukeJennings

I'm waiting for them to go on sale to members, they will make it that far.. right?
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

Admin

Have they only given us 2 blocks in the upper tier? If that's the case, they are selling fast and members won't get a sniff.

leonffc

I think the club will take more. The away end holds just under 3000 and the club are surely offering this game as a tenner to get as many as possible up there.

Admin

Damn, the ones they had this morning are sold out, unless there is a prob with online ordering.

FPT

I need to wait until general sale. I fear for my spot.

Blanco

Quote from: FPT on February 24, 2014, 11:45:19 AM
I need to wait until general sale. I fear for my spot.

Same here. I'm worried there won't be any left.

Scrumpy

I think you'll be fine, guys. The upper tier is selling fast, but the lower tier is also available and I am sure that Fulham will ask for it. About 1500 in each tier.

049:gif  049:gif  049:gif
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

SKSW6

Looks like we've taken the full 3000. We've practically sold all 3 blocks in the upper, so the lower will go on sale soon. Doubt you'll be able to get tickets on general sale considering we've sold this many in 3.5 hours to just season ticket holders.

Blanco

jimini

Just checked fixtures365 and all the games that weekend are listed as 3pm kick offs so I'm guessing the TV schedule hasn't been agreed yet. Fingers crossed those of us with advance train tickets don't get stitched up!

elgreenio

Quote from: jimini on February 24, 2014, 01:38:28 PM
Just checked fixtures365 and all the games that weekend are listed as 3pm kick offs so I'm guessing the TV schedule hasn't been agreed yet. Fingers crossed those of us with advance train tickets don't get stitched up!

that weekend is sandwiched between 2 european weeks so hopefully there are a few moved (and on tv) to compensate for that.

Would say any of the below have a better chance of being picked than ours :

Everton v Arsenal
Man City v Southampton
Newcastle v Man Utd
West Ham v Liverpool
possibly even Chelsea v Stoke
touch my camera through the fence