more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ravel Morrison

Started by grandad, February 25, 2014, 02:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

Found this on A Facebook Group.

Ravel Morrison. A bid for the enigmatic prodigy by our glorious club was turned down in January. However, a very reliable source has informed me that a deal is actually in place for Morrison to join on a three-year deal for £6 million, potentially rising to £11 million. Interestingly, the player was keen to join FFC in January but the move was blocked, with the club preferring a loan move for the player to assist in his development. Albeit our Premier League safety is not assured, the move is not said to be affected by this. With Shahid Khan at the helm, it seems that his persuasive nature may have influenced the potential move. An interesting development to say the least.

Where there's a will there's a wife

Whiteroom

I'm going to reserve enthusiasm. I think that there is no way he will join if we go down, so I am putting all hope of retaining/getting exciting players on hold until after our fate has been decided.

Danitar

See how he does for qpr if this is true, but I'm feeling if Rene isn't here then I don't think it will happen

@jolslover

would love this, i really love ravel, class class player
STH H3

EJL

Nope. Even if Meulensteen were still in charge, Morrison seems like a player whose baggage outweighs his talent. Throw in a hefty asking price and I just think it'd be too big a gamble.

westcliff white

Quote from: @jolslover on February 25, 2014, 05:01:48 PM
that he may be, i have my doubts but lets say he is, i would not want his attitude or baggage with us tho. Joey Barton has talent but would anyone want to have him, i wouldn't. i am just drawing a comparison
Every day is a Fulham day

Sammyffc

this makes a lot of sense . why would west ham block all the moves etc , then give him out on loan ...

Julius Geezer

His agent is a twát though!

Until he ditches him, we should avoid.

@jolslover

Quote from: westcliff white on February 25, 2014, 05:49:58 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on February 25, 2014, 05:01:48 PM
that he may be, i have my doubts but lets say he is, i would not want his attitude or baggage with us tho. Joey Barton has talent but would anyone want to have him, i wouldn't. i am just drawing a comparison

Agree with the comments above, too much baggage, however if controlled he could become a great player
STH H3

Pluto

I certainly wouldn't want to spend that kind of money on him. Massive gamble.

Holders

I'd like to see him try it on with Felix.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

David Allen Crankshaw

Not a player I would want at our club. Better known for his off the field activities than his footballing prowess.

tonynorton

I think it shows we are finally looking to bring a certain quality to the club. Young decent players!