https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitroglou

Started by The Swan, February 23, 2014, 10:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaySmith

Quote from: Jem on February 25, 2014, 10:11:20 PM
Quote from: Mitroglol on February 25, 2014, 10:02:48 PM
I see most people focus on that and it's my fault for not clarifying.
I didn't question the man's loyalty by calling him a poor supporter, he may as well bleed white instead of red.
Just wanted to say how uncalled for and poor his critique was.

And thanks for tonight's graceful comments guys, appreciate it, )).
I for one appreciate your different slant on Mitroglou. I may not always agree with you but I accept that you know the player better than I do. I want nothing more than him to succeed at Fulham. Keep on posting!
:plus one:

YoungsBitter

Contrast him to Jelavic at Hull...depressing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quark, strangeness and charm

pH7

Quote from: PokerMatt on February 25, 2014, 04:19:48 PM
Quote from: pH7 on February 25, 2014, 04:16:58 PM
Today Mitroglou will watch from TV the big game of his former team. And Saviola will be out too, due to injury  :016:.
Yet, we hope for an intense game and a victory (I know it's very difficult but anything is possible)

Hopefully all Fulham fans will mentally support Olympiacos  :021:

It's not that difficult to get a result against United...

One thing's for sure, Moyes will be in big trouble if you do get one. So here's hoping.
Half job done! Amazing result. Hopefully Moyes will be on the bench for the return game!

You could certainly see to tonight why Rio Ferdinand tweeted his delight when Rene Meulensteen took Mitroglu to Fulham from Olympiakos.

--Phil McNulty (@philmcnulty)

Azeedo

Quote from: Mitroglol on February 23, 2014, 10:52:35 PM
What exactly did you expect him to do with all 4 touches he had with the ball. Since it seems your team didn't want to cross the dreaded midfield line for some reason... or mby they couldn't.
Also I don't know if you have watched any fulham games but I wouldn't count on the whites scoring late winners anytime soon.
You paid 12m quid, for a guy that if he'd stayed to play CL knock outs with olympiacos and then the World Cup, a BPL bottom team wouldn't even dream of getting.

Frankly, some of you guys are just poor supporters, no other way to put it.
Anyway, I won't respond to other threads like this, don't want to seem like his apologist.
Don't waste your time take Ruiz for example for two seasons he was second on goals and assists.  But just for the fact that they paid 10 mill they felt as he had to be messi the second.  So if I was you I will not be on this forum because you boy is about to become the new Fulham scapegoat.