watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ryan Tunnicliffe

Started by E.I.Adio, February 24, 2014, 05:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.I.Adio

I Don't know if it's been discussed on here but sky sports are  saying that Tunnicliffe has been give permission to talk to Wigan and Ipswich about a loan move

General

Has been discussed briefly I believe, but if it goes ahead I would be slightly shocked as the youth and energy he brought in alongside Holtby, Burn etc really looked to be a positive for us in the game he did play.

Think it would be stupid to loan him out, when he clearly has a brain and the legs on him which you could argue the likes of Parker, Boateng and Duff don't have.

plus he has very good discipline and can play in two or three positions across the team.

GloucesterWhite

Very disappointing. Thought Magath had the reputation of mixing youth and experience. No evidence of the former yet.

westcliff white

He does with successful teams from what I have been told by a German colleague at work, but in teams he goes to that are struggling he prefers experience apparently.

I like general think it would not be wise to,loan him out, he brings youth, energy and versatility to the midfield. Surely against Chelsea and City we will play a more defensive formation like against united and pool, so he could be needed for that.
Every day is a Fulham day

Julius Geezer

Felix clearly doesn't think he has the ability yet to make a difference in a relegation fight.

I beg to differ.

cmg

Quote from: Julius Geezer on February 24, 2014, 06:07:37 PM
Felix clearly doesn't think he has the ability yet to make a difference in a relegation fight.

I beg to differ.

I ain't telling him.

tonymacedo

Ridiculous decision based on his performances so far. Never stopped running, played out of position, got up and down the pitch, and showed the energy and commitment we need for someone so new to the Club. Players like him are the future - how must he be feeling?

tonymacedo

Fulham76

Far too youthful & energetic for us! Best place for him is another club. No doubt Burn will be on his way soon as well.

Julius Geezer

We're better off unloading Boateng.

Is there a possibility its because René brought him in?

Is Cole next?

Lol @ cmg.

Whiteroom

Quote from: GloucesterWhite on February 24, 2014, 05:42:27 PM
Very disappointing. Thought Magath had the reputation of mixing youth and experience. No evidence of the former yet.
Chill out! One game, in which Burn and Holtby played. Not the time to start banding around sweeping presumptions.

Pluto

Much prefer him to Parker as the high work rate midfield destroyer. Disappointing.

MJG

Quote from: Pluto on February 24, 2014, 07:39:49 PM
Much prefer him to Parker as the high work rate midfield destroyer. Disappointing.
he's played 2 games wide almost as a second RB. What makes you think he is a midfield destroyer to replace Parker?

Danitar

I think this is disgusting as I like this lad he plays with some heart and he wants to do well. I'm suprised it's him potentially going and not boateng

MJG

Quote from: GloucesterWhite on February 24, 2014, 05:42:27 PM
I'm sure Burn, Kasami and The Tank were on the bench and Holtby started.

Arthur

Quote from: Danitar on February 24, 2014, 08:03:24 PM
I think this is disgusting as I like this lad he plays with some heart and he wants to do well. I'm suprised it's him potentially going and not boateng

I'm sure we'd be happy to let Boateng go on loan if a Club (who could afford to pay his wages) wanted him.

elgreenio

Probably best for him. Didn't do badly, but didn't do great although playing out of position. Think Dejagah will start every game and he's hardly going to get in front of the 3 other centre mids.
touch my camera through the fence

WayneKerrins

Quote from: MJG on February 24, 2014, 07:51:20 PM
Quote from: Pluto on February 24, 2014, 07:39:49 PM
he's played 2 games wide almost as a second RB. What makes you think he is a midfield destroyer to replace Parker?

My thoughts exactly

Holders

My first reaction was that it might have had more to do with him being miffed that Rene, who brought him in, has gone.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Lighthouse

It does highlight the complete confusion and panic at Fulham. We paid money for two players,both included in the squad and one played. Now thay are no longer in the squad and can go out on loan.

Fulham do not come out of any of this very well.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope