watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Villa match on ESPN Live this AM for the Yanks

Started by RidgeRider, January 30, 2010, 02:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhatc

Nevland doesn't look less offside in HD. But it is a great picture.

boxhockcycsock

Yeah, it is always great to be able to watch it on the big screen instead of my 9" netbook, but unfortunately I have Comcast, so I can forget about getting a stable picture on my TV. Fortunately got a great 700k feed and hooked it up to my TV anyway.  about to cancel my cable, absolute rubbish.
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

Burt

I am not a yank, but am in San Diego at the mo. Wish I hadn't watched it now!

YankeeJim

Normally, ESPN broadcasts are terrible what with the banners, popups and constant references to whatever basketball player got arrested last night. However, they were better today. Too bad we didn't step up as well.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

clintclintdeuce

They were rambling bad stats all day, but I was happy to watch it on the bigscreen today instead of the 12 inch computer screen.
The Dude abides.

scotty

It was nice to see the cottage in HD...a shame we couldn't get any points.

Steve_orino

Have seen the Whites Tv before but this High Def was a thing of beauty!  Craven Cottage was glistening, felt like I could reach out and touch it.  The pitch looked good too.  The crowd was singing early and then...
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09