watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Newcastle tickets

Started by ffcbulgaria, February 26, 2014, 08:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcbulgaria

Gonna try to book myself a ticket for Newcastle with the hope that i recieve it within the next 2 weeks.

Need advice as to what row in H5 or H4 would be best, considering i prefer to be standing up and singing for most of the game?

The website says they accept Maestro cards. But would that include Maestro Paypass as well??

Southcoastffc

Back half-dozen or so rows should see you right. 'hope you can hold a note, unlike most of the 'singers'!   :022:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: Southcoastffc on February 26, 2014, 08:35:34 PM
Back half-dozen or so rows should see you right. 'hope you can hold a note, unlike most of the 'singers'!   :022:

So KK should be fine then? Or should i go further to like NN?

Baider

H4 is better for atmosphere imo, back 5 rows

leonffc

If you are worried about the postage, why dont you ask to pick it up from the ground on match day?

LukeJennings

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on February 26, 2014, 08:42:26 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on February 26, 2014, 08:35:34 PM

So KK should be fine then? Or should i go further to like NN?

NN is a good shout
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

ffcbulgaria

maybe i'm a bit lame and i don't see it, but how do I choose the option to pick up at the ground on matchday? It automatically adds delivery per post and only lets me change the address that i have in my account. Doesn't say anything about stadium collect?!

ffcbulgaria

As I still need assistane on the matter:

- how can you choose the option to pick your ticket at the ground when you book online?