more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cheap season tickets and Pat Roberts in the starting 11

Started by Black, White and Fred, March 08, 2014, 05:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black, White and Fred

well every cloud....

Plus some fresh (old) team to play. No point being doom and gloom, it's inevitable.
But at least it won't financially cripple the club (We can thank Mo for that). See you boys next season, I have had enough of this premiership malarkey anyway.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

H4usuallysitting

Yep, I was just saying - I might be able to afford a ticket in the Riverside next season

MrProphet

Quote from: Black, White and Fred on March 08, 2014, 05:09:01 PM
well every cloud....

Plus some fresh (old) team to play. No point being doom and gloom, it's inevitable.
But at least it won't financially cripple the club (We can thank Mo for that). See you boys next season, I have had enough of this premiership malarkey.

Here here thought we where finished at Christmas

I'm looking forward to a Fulham team that we can be proud of. so many exciting youngsters to watch just need an exciting manager

Arise Sir Murphy

Black, White and Fred

Quote from: MrProphet on March 08, 2014, 05:11:36 PM
Quote from: Black, White and Fred on March 08, 2014, 05:09:01 PM
well every cloud....

But at least it won't financially cripple the club (We can thank Mo for that). See you boys next season, I have had enough of this premiership malarkey.

Here here thought we where finished at Christmas

I'm looking forward to a Fulham team that we can be proud of. so many exciting youngsters to watch just need an exciting manager

Arise Sir Murphy

:plus one: for you Sir

Mr Murphy would be most welcome to come join us.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

The Enclosurite

Yep, they should get the season tickets on sale this week at dirt cheap prices, there will be less and less renewals as this god awful season peters out.
¡COYW!

PokerMatt

What makes everyone think they'll be cheap?

I can just see the club's excellent marketing dept. advertising four extra games next season for the same price.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

hovewhite

I'll be there as love goin home and I might have some good times watching next year.
Plus the hype is nonsense about the PL.

Fulham76

Season ticket prices won't go down! They'll stay the same if we're lucky & the board will argue that we're lucky enough to be getting 4 extra games for our money.