more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Championship Here We Come.

Started by Macedo, March 08, 2014, 03:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brede Butter Pudding

Stupid thread, absolute joke.

We are going down, yes, but we have been for a long time.

The club doesn't 'die' today - it confirms what we all thought, that we've not been good enough this season to deserve to stay up, and we rebuild next season.

Skatzoffc

Dreadful defending
Heitinger has gone missing all game.

The amount of times we've had three people after the ball against one Cardiff player and the Cardiff player has come out with the ball is embarrassing.

This team are dead and buried.
imo, it's over

fp.gif
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Blanco

I just wish the season could end so we don't have to put up with more goals and false hope.

Chutney

What a lot of the older generation of fulham fans fail to realise is that the younger generation have learnt to appreciate watching a successful and proud side, so while yes, this is an overstatement, I can see the point. This side is gutless and not one of them even seems to care. The same set of players would get relegated from the championship. Fulham FC as the younger generation of fans know it, is dead.
C O Y W

18stepsup

1968 my first game and its a ashes reference hopefully we can rise from the ashes

john dempsey

Think thats it then. but who has faith in magath/mcintoss/khant. to put this right.
absolute dross this season.

MrProphet

Magath is an idiot tactics out of the stoneage sack him now we are gone get someone in who cares and build for next year and while we are at it chuck Ali mack in the Thames

VamosFFC

I know this was probably the last straw with any hope of staying up, but there's still a chance. Yes, it might be unlikely, but it's not over till we are mathematically down.

H4usuallysitting

oh, has it finished

terryr

I'm gutted but I will be back as usual regardless......sad, unhappy sure.
Deserting the team?
Never

horse1031

i want to cuss.  no passion.  dropped heads and we are already gone.   why play the remaining games??!

supersimmo123

We wont be back for a good 5 years at a minimum. Look at the championship table. We would not be able to beat half those sides. Forest, Leicester, Reading, Burnley would all turn us over. We just have to hope that Khan doesnt mind taking a huge hit on his new toy. Otherwise if he goes, it truly is curtains!

SuffolkWhite

I'll do the Palace game as planned and have a pint in my favourite part of London....It's football and the table don't lie. We will support as we always do, and the last decade or so has been emotional with highs and lows. We aint the Man Utd of the south...we are FULHAM with the best ground in the world..
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

H4usuallysitting

At this rate, we are just about a Championship team - only what we deserve

DUKE

This post should be deleted. this is our club and even if we play in conference there is always fulham football club.

H4usuallysitting

I quote "that Simon Cowell would know what to do".........well why not

H4usuallysitting

Northern Cottager

We going to have a thread started for every crap team we've got to play next year?

This could get boring.

MrProphet

Quote from: Northern Cottager on March 08, 2014, 05:21:23 PM
We going to have a thread started for every crap team we've got to play next year?

This could get boring.

A plucky team who have fought above the odds to get where they are on no money?? Show some respect and they are managed by a Fulham fan

Toby Ward-Smith

We will only get max 2 wins this season max; Norwich will be the one and maybe Palace so play our players that will play next season in the championship