watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Championship, starting XI next season... merged

Started by fulhamben, March 08, 2014, 04:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

who is likely to leave in the summer. its not like they are any good anyway.  so no more stek hangeland heitinga reither riise richardson zverotic parker sidwell karagounis holtby kvist ashkan bent hugo mitroglu. lets drop them all as they arent good enough and the only 2 that are wont be here for our championship challange.lets recall all our kids out on loan and get them used to playing at the cottage.  promote our 21s to the first team and make kit the manager. cant be anyworse than the crap we are getting under felix.  
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Toby Ward-Smith

When we go down we need to completely rebuild this squad by shipping out most of the players. The few I would keep are: Dejagah Richardson Sidwell Karagounis Kacaniklic Stockdale and the youngsters
The few maybes are Mitroglou Steklenburg Kasami and Hangeland
Everyone else must go

rockieroad

Stockdale, karagounis, kasami, & richardson are the only ones who I would want to keep.

Don't think Sidwell will stay and not sure how much I care.

fulhamben

Quote from: rockieroad on March 08, 2014, 04:54:17 PM
Stockdale, karagounis, kasami, & richardson are the only ones who I would want to keep.

sidwells contract is up. and yes he might be our best player in some peoples mind, but that just goes to show how poor the whole squad is. give me christiensen any day.

Aaron

Considering the way they're playing, I don't think there's many who will want or indeed be planning to stay.

I expect derisory bids will be made from teams better off than us and the vast majority of our current squad to be out the door at the first opportunity.

rockieroad

Quote from: fulhamben on March 08, 2014, 04:56:27 PM
Quote from: rockieroad on March 08, 2014, 04:54:17 PM

sidwells contract is up. and yes he might be our best player in some peoples mind, but that just goes to show how poor the whole squad is. give me christiensen any day.

Got slaughtered many times on here for saying that.

fulhamben

Quote from: Aaron on March 08, 2014, 04:59:11 PM
Considering the way they're playing, I don't think there's many who will want or indeed be planning to stay.

I expect derisory bids will be made from teams better off than us and the vast majority of our current squad to be out the door at the first opportunity.
other than stek and mitroglu, who on gods earth would want any of our other players. yes our kids might get stolen but thats about it. no one would want parker and brede. maybe someone would take a punt on ashkan but cant see  bids for anyone else other than the youth. that said we dont actually own most of our players anyway

supersimmo123

If we can get our cash back for Mitroglou that would be a good start. Cash in and bring in some much needed hunger, a Jordan Rhodes or a young striker smashing them in. Keeping Sidwell would be crucial if I was in charge of FFC. He has heart, desire and is a player who will get stuck in. The championship is a ugly league and you need to be able to win ugly. Pace is another thing you need, something currently we have none of. I would keep Richardson, Sidwell, Parker, Stockdale, Kasami and thats probably it, cash in on the likes of Riether, Hangeland etc time to build and keep that wage bill down as if Khan pulls out no-one will be able to take that on, QPR are in trouble due to there poor strategy.

fulhamben

Quote from: supersimmo123 on March 08, 2014, 05:04:04 PM
If we can get our cash back for Mitroglou that would be a good start. Cash in and bring in some much needed hunger, a Jordan Rhodes or a young striker smashing them in. Keeping Sidwell would be crucial if I was in charge of FFC. He has heart, desire and is a player who will get stuck in. The championship is a ugly league and you need to be able to win ugly. Pace is another thing you need, something currently we have none of. I would keep Richardson, Sidwell, Parker, Stockdale, Kasami and thats probably it, cash in on the likes of Riether, Hangeland etc time to build and keep that wage bill down as if Khan pulls out no-one will be able to take that on, QPR are in trouble due to there poor strategy.
i dont recall winning the league ugly under tigana. why keep sidwell, we need players who can help us win the league and then push on in the prem, not keep the oldies that have sent us down in the first place

Robbie

Have a mass clear out. Build a young home grown squad. Back up within two seasons.

H4usuallysitting

starts now, starting with Stockdale in goal and 50% of our youth......on another bright side I might be able to afford a Season ticket in the Riverside next season

Robbie

... Frankly .. it would be nice to see us wins some games (assuming we can stabilise over the summer)

Robbie

agreed, big clear out .. no old men  .... build a consistent first team

Blanco

The fan base has given up but the manager and players will refuse to believe we have gone down. Whether they believe it or not they will keep saying that we can fight and stay up. Even though we know it's all a load of bull. He will keep playing the same squad. Good idea to bring the youth in though.

Tonywa

GReat in theory, but just take a look at the Championship table.  There are a good number of much bigger clubs than us really struggling in there.

Robbie

SuffolkWhite

Ipswich away will be a 20 minute walk for me.....Hopefully Norwich will come down to!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Deanothefulhamfan

In my opinion we need to play Burn for the remaining games.... dropping him for Hangeland / Heitinga is a real shame.... That is 1 CB sorted, possibly with artuworry alongside him.....

Keep Reither, Kasami, Kaca, Stockdale, Burn, Richardson and get rid of everyone else.... keep as many youngsters as possible and I will be happy

Robbie

We need to stabilize over the Summer - but generally, clear most out

Robbie

Agreed ... it is not easy ... but our time is up in the PL.