watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Introducing Jack Deane

Started by Airfix, March 25, 2014, 01:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airfix

I'd like to share with you all a development on the drum front.  We have a new drummer!

Introducing Jack Deane who has kindly agreed to take over the banging duties in the Hammersmith End with effect from Sunday.  I met with Jack last night and he's a great bloke who I am sure will do wonders for the atmosphere at our games (certainly at home and perhaps, with a fair wind following, some occasional aways too).

So, please welcome Jack in his new role, get behind him and sing loud and proud for the Whites!

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif :drums:  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Burt

Good news! Thanks Airfix for all your prior drumming and for the smooth hand-off  :Haynes The Maestro:

Is Jack any relation to Cliffie?

Airfix

Quote from: Burt on March 25, 2014, 01:14:59 PM
Good news! Thanks Airfix for all your prior drumming and for the smooth hand-off  :Haynes The Maestro:

Is Jack any relation to Cliffie?

Well, after we met, I left the pub and Jack went to the khazi.  But I think that's as close as it gets!

YankeeJim

Tell him to play it loud enough for me to hear it here in SoCal.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

bigalffc

Bang away Jack :drums: 049:gif
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Deanothefulhamfan

Glad you got someone to help you out.... Let's hope the team give something for Jack and the supporters something to drum / cheer about

Still believe

fair play for sorting this and good luck Jack... COYWS