watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR RIP Bob Crowe

Started by Peabody, March 11, 2014, 11:21:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

He may have seemed brash and abrasive but that is how you have to be these days when dealing with the type of people running the railways.
RIP   

Peabody

Quote from: GloucesterWhite on March 11, 2014, 01:15:59 PM
Maybe that wilol free up a council house for someone who really needs it.  075.gif

Been reading The Daily Mail have you?

GloucesterWhite

Quote from: Peabody on March 11, 2014, 01:27:18 PM
Maybe that wilol free up a council house for someone who really needs it.  075.gif

No, I don't read the Daily Mail. So are you saying he deserved to live in subsidised accommodation on his wages? Or are you saying he didn't?

westcliff white

While i don't agree with how he held people to ransom with public transport, as in striking, it is sad when someone of a young age passes.

So on that matter only RIP Mr Crow
Every day is a Fulham day

Peabody

Quote from: GloucesterWhite on March 11, 2014, 01:31:08 PM

No, I don't read the Daily Mail. So are you saying he deserved to live in subsidised accommodation on his wages? Or are you saying he didn't?

I could'nt care less, but you sound as though you are spouting the politics of envy.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Do behave .....

The simple fact is a 52 year old man, father of 4 thought he had flu
now he is dead RIP

JHaynes Paperboy

Quote from: Peabody on March 11, 2014, 01:40:49 PM
Quote from: GloucesterWhite on March 11, 2014, 01:31:08 PM
Maybe that wilol free up a council house for someone who really needs it.  075.gif

I could'nt care less, but you sound as though you are spouting the politics of envy.

We are all entitled to our opinion Mr. P.
I was always brought up with, If you can't say anything nice about the dead,don't say anything.

LBNo11

...and that's where it ends, inevitably in any thread where politics is involved - an argument. And that is when a plug get's locked...

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC