Main Menu

Happy Birthday LeonFFC

Started by White Noise, May 29, 2010, 08:41:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Tom

Fulham for life!

CorkedHat

Happy Birthday fella. I should buy you a pint - oh I forgot - I've already done that  :beer: :027:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

FatFreddysCat

happy birthday Leon  :beer: .

LBNo11

...happy birthday Leon, hope you have a great day, you share your birthday with - absolutely not one single former Fulham player.. :dft012:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Lighthouse

May I join in congrats for this special day. No? Fair enough
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

leonffc

aaaaaw thanks everyone.

And Corkedhat, if you want to buy me another one via your family tell them I'll be out in Hitchin later if they want to venture out of Stevenage for some refined culture   :beer:

CorkedHat

Quote from: leonffc on May 29, 2010, 12:26:52 PM
aaaaaw thanks everyone.

And Corkedhat, if you want to buy me another one via your family tell them I'll be out in Hitchin later if they want to venture out of Stevenage for some refined culture   :beer:

I don't think I have enough money to bribe a couple of Nidgers to venture into Hitchin. Let me know when you're going to the Marquis in the Old Town and I'll make sure that they run the hundred yards from their mickey mouse to buy you one  :clap_hands:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

finnster01

Happy birthday from New York (not quite Stevenage and Hitchin, I know, but what can I do...),

and I hope you have a fantastic day Mr Leon.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

leonffc

Quote from: finnster01 on May 29, 2010, 12:46:21 PM
Happy birthday from New York (not quite Stevenage and Hitchin, I know, but what can I do...),

Cheers Finnster. And do I remember you saying you lived in Queens or the Bronx? trust me, not a million miles from Stevenage. Although I bet it isn't raining as much there today!!

finnster01

Quote from: leonffc on May 29, 2010, 12:52:40 PM
Quote from: finnster01 on May 29, 2010, 12:46:21 PM

Cheers Finnster. And do I remember you saying you lived in Queens or the Bronx? trust me, not a million miles from Stevenage. Although I bet it isn't raining as much there today!!
Yes, Leon, it is not raining today. A bit overcast though.

I am actually in Manhattan, but "Uptown" as they call it, in Harlem.

Harlem used to be New York's version of Brixton, but is now very different. Still a predominantly black (west Harlem) and hispanic (east Harlem) neighbourhood, but it is changing rapidly. It is pretty mixed now (and turned very expensive!!). 5 more years and it will be mostly white and young investment bankers looking for the "historical" touch...

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

mrska

Happy Birthday you old scoundrel!!!!