watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Championship TV options?

Started by JIMMY D, March 10, 2014, 04:56:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FPT

The do not televise 3pm kick offs because they fear it will affect attendance figures, which it will.

HatterDon

This is the third thread on this subject in the last three days. As they say on "Law and Order" ASKED AND ANSWERED.

People could, you know, actually read what other people post on here. Nah

There'll be another thread on this tomorrow and then again on Thursday ... .
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

mangoputney

Quote from: Hamertime on March 11, 2014, 11:18:38 AM
So how do people follow a lower league team if they are out of market? They just don't get televised matches?

They go to the game???

Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Neil D

Quote from: mangoputney on March 11, 2014, 01:36:55 PM
So how do people follow a lower league team if they are out of market? They just don't get televised matches?

They go to the game???

Not if they live abroad.

K33NY

In Norway your just allowed to watch ONE 3p.m match on the weekends..... I sent a complain to TV2 in Norway who has the rights to send PL in Norway and they said it was new rules from FA or something saying that only 1 match will be showed live, while the rest will be sent in replay when the 17 p.m match is finnished.....

But if a PL round is played in a weekday, they are allowed to send all matches live at once.

What a stupid rule this is!! And especially this sucks for less big team fans like us, since they LOVE to send Liverpool and ManU here in Norway..... so I PAY to see PL but just not the matches I want to -.- and therefore most of times I do have to watch crappy streams anyways.......

mangoputney

Quote from: Neil D on March 11, 2014, 02:01:36 PM

They go to the game???

Not if they live abroad.

First World problems suck
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

HatterDon

Quote from: mangoputney on March 11, 2014, 07:41:47 PM

They go to the game???

Not if they live abroad.

This club developed a huge American following when we only got to see Fulham play two or three times a season. We'll see that many Fulham matches next season most likely. I appreciate that many of the recent American converts will have a difficult time following, but I would like to point out that it was during that "two or three times a year to see your team" period, that FulhamUSA became the first official supporters club outside the UK.

I realize that many of you despair at foreigners and tourists supporting Fulham, but I'm thinking there'll be more English supporters drifting away from Fulham than Americans.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

jj____

I'd shell out some cash to the club for a stream.  I already do for the MLS and NHL packages, its great.

mangoputney

Quote from: HatterDon on March 11, 2014, 07:49:51 PM
Quote from: mangoputney on March 11, 2014, 07:41:47 PM

They go to the game???

Not if they live abroad.

This club developed a huge American following when we only got to see Fulham play two or three times a season. We'll see that many Fulham matches next season most likely. I appreciate that many of the recent American converts will have a difficult time following, but I would like to point out that it was during that "two or three times a year to see your team" period, that FulhamUSA became the first official supporters club outside the UK.

I realize that many of you despair at foreigners and tourists supporting Fulham, but I'm thinking there'll be more English supporters drifting away from Fulham than Americans.

We'll see

2200 Luton at Cambridge on a Tues night by the way HD