watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Putney Presence - FoF section?

Started by Herbie, March 17, 2014, 05:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herbie

Have you seen the recent article on the offal about organising a temporary relocation of fans that are willing to sing over to blocks P1/P2 in the Putney End for the games against Hull and Norwich?  The theory behind this is to help to create a rocking atmosphere for these crucial games.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2014/march/17/putney-presence?utm_source=Social&utm_medium=AllSocial&utm_campaign=TB

I'd be up for trying this and was wondering if it's worth trying to organise a FoF contingent within this relocated section? What are the thoughts? Anyone else considering it?

Admin

Quote from: Herbie on March 17, 2014, 05:10:25 PM
Have you seen the recent article on the offal about organising a temporary relocation of fans that are willing to sing over to blocks P1/P2 in the Putney End for the games against Hull and Norwich?  The theory behind this is to help to create a rocking atmosphere for these crucial games.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2014/march/17/putney-presence?utm_source=Social&utm_medium=AllSocial&utm_campaign=TB

I'd be up for trying this and was wondering if it's worth trying to organise a FoF contingent within this relocated section? What are the thoughts? Anyone else considering it?

Go idea, please PM me if you need any support or ideas.

DiegoFulham

@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

Jimpav

Out of interest, did anyone sign up for this?

It's good that the club have actively implemented so many things from the focus group.

Northern Cottager

Bloody hell, the whole ground will be separated into little cliques by the time everyone's finished.

Berserker

I'm having my own clique in the Putney end of me, myself and I
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

We will have our own clique then but still exchange sweets. 'The Enclave Massive' were on mint aero last week. Get in !!!
I'm not sure how this will work unless they close off the back twenty or so rows so standing is the norm and relocate those souls towards the front. However its the bottom half of both sections where the tourists and away fans end up. Ooooerh.
Should be good if it works out.

Berserker

Quote from: ScalleysDad on March 20, 2014, 07:43:43 PM
We will have our own clique then but still exchange sweets. 'The Enclave Massive' were on mint aero last week. Get in !!!
I'm not sure how this will work unless they close off the back twenty or so rows so standing is the norm and relocate those souls towards the front. However its the bottom half of both sections where the tourists and away fans end up. Ooooerh.

What happened to the Tunnocks!!!

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on March 20, 2014, 08:59:57 PM

Melted. Tell you what it was a cracking day all round. Big sky, New Forest ale in The Brickies, lycra and hunter wellies on the embankment, a win, a good crowd mostly still with it till the end, Brian legging it to avoid a parking ticket and the M3 was virtually empty. Did I mention lycra on the embankment .....................

Berserker

Quote from: ScalleysDad on March 20, 2014, 10:35:57 PM

Did I mention lycra on the embankment .....................

You had lycra on, god wished I'd seen that.

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on March 20, 2014, 10:38:10 PM
Quote from: ScalleysDad on March 20, 2014, 10:35:57 PM

Did I mention lycra on the embankment .....................

You had lycra on, god wished I'd seen that.

Strewth the blood just rushed out of my legs at the very thought. It was at least two hundred young ladies doing a spot of challenging rowing. I am sure the Dunlop greenflash version of a welly would have sufficed but it was Hunters everywhere .......... and so much hairspray I think the ozone layer depleted for the duration. I am sure the starter fired a gun and shouted "Tally ho".