News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Most expensive flop in Premiership history?

Started by bucksfulham, March 15, 2014, 08:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

Quote from: Baszab on March 20, 2014, 06:28:17 PM
Excellent thinking - I will see if my sources will just post direct onto the message board - and jeopardise their own positions/contacts - save me the bother !!
Baszab don't take it personally but a lot of people say they have sources as a way of saying they know something they don't. But when people say they have a source they should verify that or just say in my opinion this etc and in the knowledge of theirselves that they are right, or wrong as the case maybe.

But if you have a friend who is saying things then he should not to be fair, I have a mate at fulham works int he offices and I specifically asked him when he got the job to say nothing to me as I never want to compromise his job, and that's the way it has been with him. I am sure that the club get employees to monitor the board so in some ways you may be compromising your sources just by saying you have a source, especially when you say jeopardise the positions/contracts.

It's just an opinion from me but save yourself the questions of who is your source. Hopefully the club is looking into the leaks as we have a number of posters with sources and that could be damaging to the club.
Every day is a Fulham day

Baszab

I never post anything that I shouldn't - but the whole Mitroglou fiasco really annoyed me (and others on this board)

I don't think it's an Official Secret that Mitroglou has not been up to it, for whatever reason, so far!

In any business there are always leaks and dissatisfied/jealous employees !

westcliff white

Quote from: Baszab on March 20, 2014, 06:43:47 PM
I never post anything that I shouldn't - but the whole Mitroglou fiasco really annoyed me (and others on this board)

In any business there are always leaks and dissatisfied/jealous employees !

I am one of those frustrated, working in Belgium I was fortunate to watch Mitro  against Anderlecht home and away this season, so had first hand experience of him destroying Anderlecht in the CL this season and I can tell you from what I saw over both games he is a natural goalscorer

Agree there are but I don't know of one company that hears of one that doesn't follow them up to see if they can trace who they are. The company I work for in the energy sector did just that and laid of four people, they just had people ask around and see if anyone slipped up, they didn't even ask any outright questions to find out who they were, once they had some ideas, they just asked one of the fur and they folded leading to all 4 being gone.
Every day is a Fulham day