watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It's quite simple really

Started by Admin, March 29, 2014, 05:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Nothing but a win tomorrow and one he'll of a run will drag our asses back into this now, draw or lose and that's our lot I feel. Hats off to Palace today, didn't give up for 90 minutes, and although it was an own goal by Terry, hard work and determination brings you luck, something we've not done all season.

So, no pressure or anything tomorrow Fulham, it's do or die. Personally, I don't think we've got the balls for it this time around, but that's just my opinion.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Admin on March 29, 2014, 05:50:01 PM
Nothing but a win tomorrow and one he'll of a run will drag our asses back into this now, draw or lose and that's our lot I feel. Hats off to Palace today, didn't give up for 90 minutes, and although it was an own goal by Terry, hard work and determination brings you luck, something we've not done all season.

So, no pressure or anything tomorrow Fulham, it's do or die. Personally, I don't think we've got the balls for it this time around, but that's just my opinion.

Summed up quite nicely.

St Eve

Win tomorrow we are off the bottom, up to 18th  and back in it. still annoyed Palace won

Admin

Quote from: St Eve on March 29, 2014, 06:16:48 PM
Win tomorrow we are off the bottom, up to 18th  and back in it. still annoyed Palace won

So am I, but it's pointless counting on other teams to get us out the poo! At this time of the season all teams like Palace start to scrap, so results like this are not a rarity and shouldn't be taken for granted. It's down to us to do the bizz now and go on a 3 game unbeaten run, but I doubt we've got the balls.

St Eve

Let's get 3 points tomorrow first and open up this race

ChesterTheTabby

If we win tomorrow, the race (as stated earlier) is blown open. With those 3 points and based on Villa's recent form, I would put money on a possible 3 points there. Stoke and Tottenham are a totally different animal, but IF (big IF) we win tomorrow and at Villa, and win our 3 remaining home matches, that is the 6 wins out of remaining 11 we'd need to survive when Mags took charge. A point at Spurs and or Stoke wouldn't hurt either.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Admin

Quote from: maoconnor on March 29, 2014, 06:40:04 PM
If we win tomorrow, the race (as stated earlier) is blown open. With those 3 points and based on Villa's recent form, I would put money on a possible 3 points there. Stoke and Tottenham are a totally different animal, but IF (big IF) we win tomorrow and at Villa, and win our 3 remaining home matches, that is the 6 wins out of remaining 11 we'd need to survive when Mags took charge. A point at Spurs and or Stoke wouldn't hurt either.

Sorry to sound like a big fat defeatist here, but where is this Champions League type form you speak of going to come from? We've not seen it all season, and for the life of me, I can't see it coming in these last few remaining games. I'm hoping you can see something I can't. 

Neil D

Palace's win effectively means we must now perm three from four - not five.  The net gets tighter and tighter.  The odds on not being one of the three aren't good, to say the least.

win-dup

We will lose tomorrow probably quite heavily. It's been a long time since we had players prepared to die for the club and this lot certainly aren't. Probably something to do with the fact they are all millionaires (and that's the way it should be) whereas in past times it was vital for a player to get a new contract as there was in general not much waiting for him outside the game.

Admin

Quote from: Neil D on March 29, 2014, 07:06:39 PM
Palace's win effectively means we must now perm three from four - not five.  The net gets tighter and tighter.  The odds on not being one of the three aren't good, to say the least.

We need no less than a 3 game unbeaten run in my eyes to turn this around, which isn't going to happen.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: win-dup on March 29, 2014, 07:21:56 PM
We will lose tomorrow probably quite heavily. It's been a long time since we had players prepared to die for the club and this lot certainly aren't. Probably something to do with the fact they are all millionaires (and that's the way it should be) whereas in past times it was vital for a player to get a new contract as there was in general not much waiting for him outside the game.
Every player at every club is a millionaire these days,  but they all seem to fight for their teams. Apart from Sidwell, they have shown very little fight.  092.gif
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

TonyGilroy

36 points gives us a slim chance of staying up.

37 points a reasonable chance

38 a good chance

39 and we're virtually certain of staying up.

alfie

Lets not worry about the next 3 games just concentrate on the first one, it's old saying "one game at a time" win it and then worry about the next one.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: win-dup on March 29, 2014, 07:21:56 PM

A fair call so.......

Felix show the team you select tomorrow THIS post - & also the fans pics AGAIN

Depending on the outcome of the game you will really know what you have - but more importantly what you need - this season or next & it could change for the better

Albeit staying in the Premiership (your greatest achievement in your own words) or dropping into the Championship with whatever that brings, certainly no guarantees of a return

So Felix tell them to play as if no pressure exists

Tell them no one expects us to beat Everton - so relax & play them, beat them, drive them into the Thames, send them packing back oop North!

Show what you are capable of - FIGHT THEM!

Deliver for the future - yours, the players, the fans, FFC & that most precious commodity the fans

There is nothing left unless we start to play & take the win

No pressure really

Everyone expects Everton to beat us - so change it!

Nothing else matters other than your own pride in performance

FIGHT!!

7 wins WILL see us safe & many WILL have a future @ FFC

COYW!!

Jimpav

I'm hoping that the players may show a bit of self respect as the game is being televised and also seeing as Palace were able to overturn Chelsea (albeit with Terrys generosity).

Everton may choke as well - everyone will be expecting  them to beat us and close in on the top 4. Although saying this they will probably save the choke for when they play their game in hand against Palace.

Fulham Phil

I don't suppose players or management read any of this especially the night before a game!
It would depress them further!
Let's hope they turn up and fight for their lives! If we do go down, let's do so fighting!
Palace crowd were 12th man today, we must make some noise! Get behind the team
COYW for gawds sake!

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Dire Straights - Brothers in Arms - Why Worry?

Especially now?

Given where we are....

Who believed in impossible

Come on the players who DO read this forum

We believe - in you!

Spread the word

COYW!

Enter the Frei

Quote from: Admin on March 29, 2014, 07:25:36 PM
Quote from: Neil D on March 29, 2014, 07:06:39 PM

We need no less than a 3 game unbeaten run in my eyes to turn this around, which isn't going to happen.

the thing I would say is it's not champions league form to beat Hull, Palace and Norwich at home. If you look at our fixtures they actually bode really well for us and IF we win tomorrow I'd actually back us to stay up considering our remaining games and the momentum and belief it would give us.

Berserker

If we lose today our confidence will be knocked for the other games i fear. Oh I wish we could win, but I've said that through so many games this season
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Danitar

This will most likely end up in a draw today, both teams need the points so this how it will end up. If we go out and try to out score them we are done for just look at Newcastle mid week. The big result was Norwich losing and west brom drawing, those teams are really poor at the moment. Let's get behind the lads and show we still have fight. COYW