News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

IMPORTANT: Clocks go forward Sunday morning at 1 a.m. and KO is 13:30..!

Started by LBNo11, March 28, 2014, 12:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...on Sunday (March 30), 1a.m. will suddenly become 2a.m. and we will all lose an hour of sleep, take into consideration we have a 13:30 (1:30 p.m.) kick-off you should work out your routes/times in advance.

Hopefully see you there...

We Are The Whites!!!
049:gif

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Bedford White

Quote from: LBNo11 on March 28, 2014, 12:16:08 PM
...on Sunday (March 30), 1a.m. will suddenly become 2a.m. and we will all lose an hour of sleep, take into consideration we have a 13:30 (1:30 p.m.) kick-off you should work out your routes/times in advance.

Hopefully see you there...

We Are The Whites!!!
049:gif

Thanks v much for the reminder

Rhys Lightning 63

As someone who sits on the aisle and thus has their first 5 minutes of every game ruined by people turning up late, PLEASE ensure you turn up on time. Clocks going forward is NOT an excuse
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Scrumpy

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on March 28, 2014, 12:59:59 PM
As someone who sits on the aisle and thus has their first 5 minutes of every game ruined by people turning up late, PLEASE ensure you turn up on time. Clocks going forward is NOT an excuse
As someone who needs a stiff drink before I can face watching this team sometimes, can I be excused please? I may be rolling in at 13.35 but will have a note from my mother if it helps.  :048:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Scrumpy on March 28, 2014, 01:12:25 PM
As someone who needs a stiff drink before I can face watching this team sometimes, can I be excused please? I may be rolling in at 13.35 but will have a note from my mother if it helps.  :048:

Ok, but 13:36 and you're a dead man
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Scrumpy

English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

HatterDon

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on March 28, 2014, 01:16:47 PM
Quote from: Scrumpy on March 28, 2014, 01:12:25 PM

Ok, but 13:36 and you're a dead man

064.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

King_Crud

as if it wasn't bad enough that the game being on a Sunday has already screwed my weekend plans, now I have to attempt to wake myself from a late Saturday night an hour earlier!

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC