more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Yeeeeeeeeeeeess

Started by St Eve, March 30, 2014, 02:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

ChesterTheTabby

This is just so utterly depressing. We did not deserve to lose.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

HatterDon

Quote from: maoconnor on March 30, 2014, 03:14:07 PM

uh, Michael, we kind of did. we played well and fought hard, but Everton were the better team and, today at least, Roberto was the better manager. His substitutions won the match for The Toffees.

League position doesn't lie this late in the season. We were valiant, but we lost and Everton deserved to win.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Cravenawin

Quote from: HatterDon on March 30, 2014, 09:08:38 PM

uh, Michael, we kind of did. we played well and fought hard, but Everton were the better team and, today at least, Roberto was the better manager. His substitutions won the match for The Toffees.

League position doesn't lie this late in the season. We were valiant, but we lost and Everton deserved to win.

What a load of tosh. Even Everton fans I spoke to afterwards said they were fortunate to win. No way we deserved that.

MikeCdawg

Quote from: Cravenawin on March 30, 2014, 09:26:52 PM

What a load of tosh. Even Everton fans I spoke to afterwards said they were fortunate to win. No way we deserved that.

Agreed

Blanco

I don't think we deserved to lose. I wouldn't say Everton didn't deserve to win because they played well but we were very unfortunate. But, like you said the table never lies.

Andy S

You don't always get what you deserve over 90 minutes in football. Over a season you do though.