watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

2014/15 Season Tickets on Sale!

Started by Burt, April 02, 2014, 02:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

I haven't had a season ticket in some years and have an e mail so they are trying to drum up business. Seems a good idea to me.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Berserker

Mine would now be £350 each, definitely an attractive offer. I haven't got an e.mail yet but P2 is available at that price on the website. I would imagine you could still renew yr season ticket after April but it won't be the cheap price.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

BigNigeBowds

what is the view like from near the back of H8? ive never sat there, allways try and get as near the back of H5 as possible, but as im moving to london this summer il be low on funds so looking to get a cheaper ticket. Doubt many games will sell out though so i guess i could get a season ticket for H8 then just move to an empty seat (naughty)
'Hamburg host the final, Fulham play in it'

@SamBowdenFFC

Badger

Quote from: Burt on April 02, 2014, 03:14:48 PM
Not sure why the negative comments...

Whether we stay up, or go down, this represents pretty good value in my opinion.

Mmmhh not sure about that...
Apart from the fact that as already said by The Man of The Bus, £100 discount is different in % value for different seats... But if we look at the season ticket prices of the current season for all the champioships teams, our prices don't seem so good value for money...( if we go down of course..)
Our most expensive ST (Riverside) is on sale for £839 and it would be probably the most expensive (by far...) in all the league

http://www.pricingplaybook.co.uk/sport/championship-season-ticket-prices-20132014-update-and-analysis/
Lele

Baszab

I am in the Riverside - that was my  moan - ridiculous money to watch 2nd division rubbish - no choice though

SouthfieldWhite

I expected it to stay the same, so to be fair I'm surprised, good marketing to be fair, no one is holding a gun to anyone's head, you either want to renew at those prices or not, your choice

SKSW6

Our cheapest ticket next season (£299) will be cheaper than the average in the Championship (£313.49), and this is a London club, with presumably one of the stronger squads next season, and at one of the best grounds in the country.

Badger

After such a season i would expect to receive my money back... Not a £100 discount for the next season.... :-)
COYW
Lele

PokerMatt

I've not had a ST since I was at uni. Few years back now.

Where I'd want to sit (where I did before) would be £449, but I'm really tempted whatever the league. I just need to get a new job that means I don't work Saturdays. I'd have bought one already if I knew I'd have a different job.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: Baszab on April 02, 2014, 03:49:48 PM
I am in the Riverside - that was my  moan - ridiculous money to watch 2nd division rubbish - no choice though

If you're going to keep moaning, stay in the Riverside please , don't want moaners in the Hammersmithend ;-)

King_Crud

Quote from: Burt on April 02, 2014, 03:13:34 PM
Season Ticket Loyalty Prices:
To show our appreciation for your continued support, we've introduced a Loyalty Price offer. But it won't last long and prices won't go any lower, so why not buy your Season Ticket today? Loyalty prices are as follows:

•Adults from £299 in all stands
•Concessions from £259 in all stands
•Young People (aged 16-20) from £259
•Juniors from only £95
•Under 10s in the Family Zone only £49

Benefits for the 2014/15 season:
•Your seat secured for league football at Fulham in 2014/15 plus access to match ticket promotions for friends and family.
•Access to viagogo ticket exchange, you can sell your seat to another Fulham fan.
•Our Instalment Plan allows you to purchase an adult Season Ticket from less than £37 per month (over nine months).

I'm confused, where did you get this from, £299 for all seats at CC?

Shredhead

On the one hand that's a welcome and smart move. I'm also pleased that the age for cheapest tickets for children has been raised from under 8 to under 10, as my daughter's ticket would have doubled in price otherwise
On the other hand my Haha supporting mate has seen them lots of times this season for £10. I know that's still daylight robbery (you'd have to pay me to see them) but if FFC did the same then it could  be cheaper.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Rhys Lightning 63

Wish I could get a season ticket at those prices, but I'm moving to Stoke to do my masters degree. Gonna get a membership though and ask to transfer my loyalty points over
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

JBH

Quote from: Baszab on April 02, 2014, 02:33:11 PM
what an insult - got until 29th April -  otherwise I lose my seats - bloody cheek - I wish I could tell them to get lost .......but somehow I can't !! - they are preying on the innocent mugs like us
Some people are never happy 096.gig

Herbie

Quote from: Burt on April 02, 2014, 03:12:01 PM
Dear Season Ticket Holder,

While we have certainly encountered our fair share of challenges on the pitch this season, our supporters have consistently performed at an elite level. This is no surprise to me. The loyalty and passion of Fulham fans is what I knew best about the Club when I arrived last summer, and to personally experience both at Craven Cottage as your Chairman has been inspiring and an honour. Thank you!

Of course, Season Ticket Holders like you are at the heart of the loyalty and passion that defines supporters of Fulham Football Club. Your pledge to Fulham is deeply appreciated, and in turn I pledge to you our very best in rising to the challenge of the final six weeks of this season and beyond.

The future, in fact, is promising. Last month, the Board of the Port of London Authority granted our Club a river works licence enabling us to move forward with the important and long-awaited development of the Riverside Stand. With expanded capacity and additional premium offerings possible through this project, Fulham Football Club can now be better assured of overall promise and financial sustainability for many seasons to come. Further, a new Riverside Stand would create a Thames River walkway that could be enjoyed by the neighbourhood and general public for the first time in recent history. This is good news for everyone and I thank everyone for remaining true to our long-term vision for Craven Cottage and Fulham Football Club.

Meanwhile, I assure you of our commitment to field a Club that you will be proud of supporting. We first have work to complete this season, but know that we are driven to return strong in August. You deserve nothing less.

With that, as a Season Ticket Holder, I humbly invite you to return with us in 2014/2015. You are assured many privileges as a member of our Season Ticket Holder family, as well as discounts on your ticket price if you renew soon. I am confident that many good things are right around the corner for Fulham Football Club, and I sincerely hope you will be at Craven Cottage to join me for what's ahead.

Thank you, and Come On You Whites!

Shahid Khan, Chairman

Great response from the club, especially when there have been questions of Khan's intentions raised by some. Hopefully this goes some way to assuage those fears.

Robbie

Paid for, up for next season wherever we play

Humbled

Like I said above it also says it could go up if we drop a division. I'm assuming it won't though as who would pay now and then after the sadness of being relegated accept paying an additional amount?!

j0n1

Wasn't expecting this until after the relegation situation was resolved, and the more I think about it the more I like it. I would have renewed without the discount, I'm a Fulham supporter. Great move and much appreciated.
♫♪ Carlisle Carlisle overnight, Carlisle overnight...♫♪

ScalleysDad

If Khan actually penned this I would be quite impressed. I am always keen to respond to humble requests.

JBH

Just renewed my two I wasn't going to but the chairman has shown his commitment so I have done the same 049:gif