more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

2014/15 Season Tickets on Sale!

Started by Burt, April 02, 2014, 02:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on April 02, 2014, 07:14:41 PM
Wish I could get a season ticket at those prices, but I'm moving to Stoke to do my masters degree. Gonna get a membership though and ask to transfer my loyalty points over

not that it's any of my business, but what are you taking your degree in?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Alternative

Nice move by the club.

I wonder if they will consider concession prices for over 60s - rather than over 65s

Other clubs do so, including Brentford, who may well be in the same league as us next year.

The Doctor

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on April 02, 2014, 07:14:41 PM
Wish I could get a season ticket at those prices, but I'm moving to Stoke to do my masters degree. Gonna get a membership though and ask to transfer my loyalty points over

FWIW, you shouldn't have a problem doing that.  You'll retain your client reference and all associated info including loyalty points.

Im also sure you won't need telling this, but there are some great deals to be had on the trains to London if you book far enough in advance

hovewhite

great gesture by the club and im slowly warming to mr khan.

Alternative

We know season ticket costs at the moment.

Prices on the day would be interesting for comparison purposes.

If we were in the championship say.....

Berserker

Yes I expect there will be alot of offers during the season
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Fulham 442

Haven't you had an email yet offering you a season ticket at £100 less than this year's price?  I have!  Admittedly mine has lapsed but I am sure that will be good for everyone!

FPT

Probably top about £50-£70 quid, and that'll be the Riverside for QPR at home...

General, I think will be £10-£35

Alternative

For comparison, QPR tickets are regularly on offer for £14.50 on groupon etc.

That would not make the reduced price season ticket seem particularly good value.

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

gerrys

Something isn't quite right!! My season ticket is offered to me at 359 quid but I shall be 65 in July before the season starts and over-65's pay 289. So if I buy it now I pay 70 quid more............some saving!!!

Burt

Quote from: King_Crud on April 02, 2014, 04:35:53 PM
Quote from: Burt on April 02, 2014, 03:13:34 PM
Season Ticket Loyalty Prices:
To show our appreciation for your continued support, we've introduced a Loyalty Price offer. But it won't last long and prices won't go any lower, so why not buy your Season Ticket today? Loyalty prices are as follows:

•Adults from £299 in all stands
•Concessions from £259 in all stands
•Young People (aged 16-20) from £259
•Juniors from only £95
•Under 10s in the Family Zone only £49

Benefits for the 2014/15 season:
•Your seat secured for league football at Fulham in 2014/15 plus access to match ticket promotions for friends and family.
•Access to viagogo ticket exchange, you can sell your seat to another Fulham fan.
•Our Instalment Plan allows you to purchase an adult Season Ticket from less than £37 per month (over nine months).

I'm confused, where did you get this from, £299 for all seats at CC?

On the club website...

And it says tickets from £299, not £299 for all.

Whitesideup

Quote from: TheManOnTheBus on April 02, 2014, 03:09:41 PM
Not just Hammy End.  I have JH tickets and got similar email.

(Of course, my ticket is more expensive so £100 less is a smaller discount!  I think I will complain! 092.gif)

Don't know what I'll do as yet.

I suppose it depends on whether you are a Fulham supporter or a football tourist.

Whitesideup

Riversider

Just a tip, with The Hammersmith End unlikely to sell even 40 % of its seats to season ticket holders (it holds 7500 people)
Wouldn't it be the smart idea to purchase a ticket in either H1 or H8 (the cheapest seats) and then sit were you like on the day !
Just a thought like.  065.gif

BigNigeBowds

Quote from: Riversider on April 04, 2014, 02:08:03 PM
Just a tip, with The Hammersmith End unlikely to sell even 40 % of its seats to season ticket holders (it holds 7500 people)
Wouldn't it be the smart idea to purchase a ticket in either H1 or H8 (the cheapest seats) and then sit were you like on the day !
Just a thought like.  065.gif

That's my plan
'Hamburg host the final, Fulham play in it'

@SamBowdenFFC

Patrick

Quote from: Riversider on April 04, 2014, 02:08:03 PM
Just a thought like.  065.gif

Disagree there.....all of the guys that around me are renewing and at this price I think we may even get some movement from the Putney and JH stands..

Riversider

£299 in H1 or £449 in either H3 H4 H5 or H6 !    Hmmmmmmmm  082.gif

Shredhead

If you're in the seat behind Richard Osman do you get extra discount for a restricted view?
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC