watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Norwich Match Viewing in Los Angeles Area

Started by SoCalJoe, April 05, 2014, 07:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoCalJoe

Going to the Fox and Hounds in Studio City for the Norwich match next Sat. AM. Any and all Fulham supporters who are in the area are welcome. It's early, but we have the makings of a good sized group. It's a cross-the-MBs gathering as people from Fulham exiles, Fusa, and FoF will be there. More details to follow during the week. The F&H is listed on the pub guide.
You can observe a lot by just watching.

YankeeJim

Can I wear a 15 year old Fulham home kit?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

SoCalJoe

Quote from: YankeeJim on April 05, 2014, 11:32:43 PM
Can I wear a 15 year old Fulham home kit?

Of course, wait you have clothing that's 15 years old?  :58: 

YankeeJim

SoCalJoe, I probably have socks older than you. I'm an old , fat fart that loves Fulham. Its an hour drive down there for me. I'll be there. Just be gentle with the old guys. COYW!

SoCalJoe

Awesome Jim, looking forward to meeting you. Will post details, last time I was there, it had a lot of Gooners. The F&H is pretty centrally located. I know you are driving from up north. I live a good Sat. morning traffic 30 minutes east from Diamond Bar area, and there will be at least one person coming all the way up from Newport Beach. A couple of guys live real close to Studio City so it should be a good turnout.

SoCalJoe

Looked at the lineup on their website, and no bandwagon teams playing at 7. Last time I was there, a ton of Arse supporters were also, but the Gooners play a FA Cup semi at 9:30. Doors will open around 6:45 and its majority rules for the bigger TVs (they've improved viewing a lot since the review in the pub guide). They do have a full kitchen, and the food has been good the times I've had it. Personally, a 7am pint of London Pride will be needed to calm the nerves. COYW!

YankeeJim

Got up at 5:30 this AM, drove 50+ miles to the Fox and Hounds and met up with three other Fulham fans (SoCalJoe, Tim & Joe's bud Carlos). It wasn't long before we were surrounded by 40-60 Arse fans, gearing up for their cup match. Not to worry (well, not to much), but the Arse fans were largely supportive and cheered Hugo's goal. The last 20 minutes were nerve racking but at the end we all agreed that while Norwich might have played better, it was about time we got a bit of luck and nicked a match. Joe, thanks for the Fullers and Carlos for you support(I won't hold Manure against you) and Tim for good fellowship and a great way to start the day.

COYW!

SoCalJoe

Great to meet you Jim, it was surreal to be one table of Fulham fans in a sea of Arse supporters (all the other times we've been to the F&H it's been a mix of fans of a bunch of different clubs). Will see how things play out, but will keep you informed if there is another get together.

YankeeJim

It was a good time and I'm ready for the next go round.