watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

"We need a miracle" vs "With such fans, you cannot go down"

Started by ChesterTheTabby, April 07, 2014, 11:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Both Ole Gunner and Poyet have stated that "We need a miracle" to survive, or so it has been reported...but I hear nothing like that from Felix. He is a man who is confident in himself, his tactics, his players, and the situation we are in. We are very lucky to have this man at the helm. Let's get behind Felix and the boys and make sure that we put the Canaries to the sword this Saturday.

What does Felix the Cat say instead? "With such fans, you cannot go down".

COYW!!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

H4usuallysitting

We need to throw our support behind the team on Saturday......we don't need a miracle we just need 3 points

Super John Mitchell

I for one am definately eating humble pie.I know we are not out of the woods ny a long chalk but whatever happens we doing it with pride now.No more excuses we are just getting on with it.If we stay up its because we have been better than three other teams.If we don't then that means we deserve to go down.Still think we can do it but at least we can now hold our heads high without shame.Ps NFR - My best friend just popped one out at Chessington World of Adventures to feed her little one.Didnt know where to look so started reading Fulham programme I had in jacket pocket.It was either that or look around the room whistelling (badly)

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Super John Mitchell on April 08, 2014, 01:28:32 AM
I for one am definately eating humble pie.I know we are not out of the woods ny a long chalk but whatever happens we doing it with pride now.No more excuses we are just getting on with it.If we stay up its because we have been better than three other teams.If we don't then that means we deserve to go down.Still think we can do it but at least we can now hold our heads high without shame.Ps NFR - My best friend just popped one out at Chessington World of Adventures to feed her little one.Didnt know where to look so started reading Fulham programme I had in jacket pocket.It was either that or look around the room whistelling (badly)
HAHAHHAHAHA good man, good man. Nothing is better than a good read on Fulham.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"