more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dare to Dream

Started by Beamer, April 06, 2014, 08:44:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beamer

Can we?
FM says 3 more wins, it could take a bit more than 36 points but it is possible with the games we have left, tough ask but possible to get 36 or more.
So my vote is yes we can dream for at least one more week - beat Norwich and it really is on.

Macedo

My dream is we have to win last game at home to Palace to stay
up.
We are 0-1 down with 20 mins to go and the Greek comes off the bench to score a hat trick
In rapid time.
He goes down as the clubs saviour in Fulham Folklore.
COYW..

Zu-Meister

think we need 4, sunderland have very winnable games.
as for norwich.....you never know, arsenal can always let you down.

PokerMatt

Quote from: Macedo on April 06, 2014, 08:50:52 AM
My dream is we have to win last game at home to Palace to stay
up.
We are 0-1 down with 20 mins to go and the Greek comes off the bench to score a hat trick
In rapid time.
He goes down as the clubs saviour in Fulham Folklore.
COYW..

Nice. But my dream is we're safe before the final game!
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Neil D

People support football teams to experience the highs but those don't mean anything unless there are lows.  ManUre supporters are finally discovering the potency of this particular elixir.  So, I'm just glad that our season has been extended by a week and that we have a reason to turn up on Saturday with another chance of savouring that heady mix.  

MrProphet

Quote from: Zu-Meister on April 06, 2014, 08:53:32 AM
think we need 4, sunderland have very winnable games.
as for norwich.....you never know, arsenal can always let you down.

I agree with 4 but Sunderlands fixtures are:

Away Spurs
Home Everton
Away City
Away Chelsea
Home Cardiff

Not very winnable to me

Beamer

and Norwich have a nightmare run in.
Fulham (A)
Liverpool (H)
Man Utd (A)
Chelsea (A)
Arsenal (H)

grandad

Quote from: Beamer on April 06, 2014, 09:28:45 AM
Fulham (A)
Liverpool (H)
Man Utd (A)
Chelsea (A)
Arsenal (H)

On paper yes, but at this stage of the season there are always shock results. We have been there , remember.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Skatzoffc

If we win against Norwich, IMO, they will drop. Palace will be safe by our last game and as a result "on their hols". Hull are safe and have FAC games to go for. So I believe we'll get a result there as well. It's in our hands but only half the job done so far. We must win against Norwich.
I think with our momentum and spirit after the game yesterday. We will.

Can I say "Great support from everyone at the game yesterday!" A great day for everyone and the players were great handing out all their shirts to the fans at the end. Very emotional.

COYW!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

ChesterTheTabby

A win against Norwich, backed by the Army of the Fulham Faithful, we will have won two on the trot (first time all season!) and will go to spurs full of confidence. Get a point or 3 there, and this team will not drop, it will not falter.

In Felix we trust and we must take it one game at a time. If we are doing the right things and win, then it should not matter what the others do because some of those around us will lose and we will be safe.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

YankeeJim

Quote from: grandad on April 06, 2014, 10:33:22 AM
Fulham (A)
Liverpool (H)
Man Utd (A)
Chelsea (A)
Arsenal (H)

On paper yes, but at this stage of the season there are always shock results. We have been there , remember.

I have to agree with this with one word: Wigan. Strange things happen at this time of year. Spurs, Arsenal & United have nothing to play for.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Burt

On paper we have the softest run-in of the lot.

The next one up is huge. Win and we are in the mix. Lose and that will be one less team that we will be able to overhaul.

rusty shackleford

If we win our home games we have a chance anyway

Anything from the away games is a bonus. Stoke have nothing to play for and spurs are a jekyll and hyde team although we will typically get them on a day theyre all firing

fulhamben

Quote from: rusty shackleford on April 06, 2014, 06:24:50 PM
If we win our home games we have a chance anyway

Anything from the away games is a bonus. Stoke have nothing to play for and spurs are a jekyll and hyde team although we will typically get them on a day theyre all firing
yes probably ruing the spanking they will get off of sunderland tomorrow. fulhamish?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

St Eve

Quote from: YankeeJim on April 06, 2014, 05:17:58 PM
Quote from: grandad on April 06, 2014, 10:33:22 AM
Fulham (A)
Liverpool (H)
Man Utd (A)
Chelsea (A)
Arsenal (H)

I have to agree with this with one word: Wigan. Strange things happen at this time of year. Spurs, Arsenal & United have nothing to play for.
Spurs, Arsenal and United have everything to play for - Europe

Burt

And Wenger has his job to play for... He's under pressure, and his contract is up for renewal.