watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Away Fans View from Aston Villa

Started by Blanco, April 06, 2014, 02:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blanco

Every home fixture the Villa fans talk about the away fans and how they were. They've only recently started it as I can only see their view of Chelsea, Stoke and our fans. They weren't very impressed with the Chelsea & Stoke fans. Although, we seemed to have impressed. At least from one fans point of view.

Heres what they said:

Team Name: Fulham

How many fans did they bring? (sell out their allocation?) 3000 (sell out due to cheap travel)

Were they loud? Yes

Persistent? Yes for most of the game. Really got behind their boys

Stand or sit? Mostly Stood

Anything funny and rememerable? Were given plastic hand clappers and brought an airhorn. Plenty of banners it seems. Liked to wave the clappers a lot

Any bother? Not that I knew about. Most I spoke to after the game were real gents and were nice folk

Chant of the day? Come on Fulham and aimed at us, Your ground is to big for you as well as singing Great Escape

Overall Rating? 8/10. Really made a great atmosphere at VP and put our own to shame although they had more to sing about!

http://www.avillafan.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11860

Check out what they thought of Chelsea and Stoke.

Artful Dodger

Not sure what me we had to do to get a 10!! Not win presumably!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

cmg

Villa fans were not the only ones who were impressed:

Cauley Woodrow ‏@CauleyWoodrow  21h
What A WIN #FFC ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️ fans were absolutely unreal all game!!!

David Stockdale ‏@stockogk1313  21h
What support that was from you FFC fans pulled us through that! Absolutely awesome credit to you guys!

Steve Sidwell ‏@sjsidwell  21h
The support today from the fulham faithful was absolutely unreal. You got that result for us today. Awesome from everyone of you. Thank you

Blanco

Let's hope the same can be produced against Spurs & Stoke. Every game for that matter!

PokerMatt

Follow me: @mattdjourno

alfie

I know away from home it is different as everyone is in one place, but if we can only inspire them at home then it could be a very exciting end to the season.

COYW 049:gif
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

leonffc

Well I wasn't given a plastic clapper. There were a couple about but I presumed people had saved them from years ago

SKSW6

Quote from: leonffc on April 06, 2014, 07:24:56 PM
Well I wasn't given a plastic clapper. There were a couple about but I presumed people had saved them from years ago

I think they might have been given out on the coaches like those awful "believe" shirts at Cardiff.

The Swan

The blow up clappers were given out as we got off  the coach. What a great win. Well done David Stockdale.
The Swan