more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our man Dikgacoi distinguishes himself at the World Cup

Started by FC Silver Fox, June 11, 2010, 04:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FC Silver Fox

Dikgacoi gets a yellow card in the opening game of the World Cup.   :sir_roy:
Its only half-time, so he might get a second.

Chalk up a point for Fulham's active participation in the World Cup.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Lighthouse

Played very well I thought and was great at breaking up the play. Nice going forward. Feel sure he will break into our side more regularly next season.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

GoldCoastWhite

The lad done good ! Excellent result for Bafana Bafana and hit the post too...wouldn't it have been great if Dika's header was on target.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on June 11, 2010, 05:24:47 PM
The lad done good ! Excellent result for Bafana Bafana and hit the post too...wouldn't it have been great if Dika's header was on target.

Her also provided the assist for the Tshabalala-goal. :dft003:

blingo

I had a bet on him to score the first world cup goal at 22/1. Had to do it, just in case it was a Fulham man that got the first goal.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: blingo on June 12, 2010, 09:34:24 AM
I had a bet on him to score the first world cup goal at 22/1. Had to do it, just in case it was a Fulham man that got the first goal.
You only have to ask Blingo and i'll give you a few tips on the betting, after all i'm far better at it than you  :015: .

finnster01

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 12, 2010, 09:45:22 AM
You only have to ask Blingo and i'll give you a few tips on the betting, after all i'm far better at it than you  :015: .
I've got Gerrard to score first against US at 9:1
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: finnster01 on June 12, 2010, 09:58:02 AM

If you do it at Paddy Power, you get your money back if you lose if Rooney scores at anytime, which is very likely.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: finnster01 on June 12, 2010, 09:58:02 AM

You love them red scousers dont you Finny  :005: .

blingo

As i recall Fredster, we are even right now, so where you get the "im better than you at it" i dont know??????? OOoops just remembered, it must have been that girl we had both been with in the Reeperbahn lol lol lol.

FatFreddysCat

Well done Finny, and only four minutes to collect  :54: . Must admit i think odds of 9-1 were a bit mean though. the  :beer: is on you.

Steve_orino

Yes, congrats to the US & Finn...a celebration for both!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

finnster01

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 12, 2010, 07:38:41 PM
Well done Finny, and only four minutes to collect  :54: . Must admit i think odds of 9-1 were a bit mean though. the  :beer: is on you.
Sometimes even I can appreciate the odd red scouser, especially when he pays for a few dinners and change. It is all a business.

What pisses me off though is on the other thread I predicted 1-1 (which I didn't bet on), I wish I had done the accumulator on both... So instead of being very happy about a nice and decent size chunk of change which already means I am well in the profit for all my bets for the WC, I am pissed off because it should have been more...Greed? I think so, and the way I feel right now, greed is not good. How can you be pissed off for winning money? The human brain is very fecked up... :030:

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead