watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

the chairman

Started by nose, April 12, 2014, 10:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCByTheRiver

I'm also going to need visual proof of all this money he's putting into to the club.
Is he even really a billionaire? Looks like a hobo in a suit.
Are the Jacksonville Jaguars even real? Maybe this is all a publicity stunt. I mean, I've never even seen the Jaguars.

Come to think of it, that glorious tache doesn't look real either. HE'S A FRAUD. THE AMERICAN/PAKISTANI...wait, is he even American? Or Pakistani!?!?! FRAUD.

No. Sorry.

I'm sure he was there. I'm sure if, in the very unlikely event he wasn't, he has an extremely valid reason. I'm sure this complaint is maybe a little unnecessary.

terryr

Gosh
After such an important victory, and everyone feeling great these exchanges have dampened the euphoria.
Can't we all just feel good for a week or is the relief and positive vibes too unfamiliar for us?????
S001.gif

Logicalman

Nose.

It is not acceptable on this forum to call other fans out as to whether they are 'real' fans based on which matches they attended, or how long they have been following the club.

We are ALL Fulham fans on this forum, and any further such posts will be removed. No, I wasn't at one or more of the matches mentioned, and I feel insulted that my 50+ years of supporting my club is called intro question because of that.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Martinsback

Quote from: nose on April 13, 2014, 12:04:20 AM
Quote from: Martinsback on April 12, 2014, 11:51:33 PM
I think you, Nose, famous complainer about everything Fulham, should buy the club and show us how it is done, or push off.

if i had the s[omdoo;ils I would have purchased the club and showed you hopw it should be done.

However, as i feel sure you know, I complain about what is wrong and exhalt what is right. however, i feel sure you only read what you want to read and miss the rest. It is such a shame that you never see error in our great club, you only seem to want to shoot the messenger.

It is wonderful to have you back martin.

It is wonderful to be back too..cometh the hour as they say!

epsomraver

Quote from: Logicalman on April 14, 2014, 12:11:53 PM
Nose.

It is not acceptable on this forum to call other fans out as to whether they are 'real' fans based on which matches they attended, or how long they have been following the club.

We are ALL Fulham fans on this forum, and any further such posts will be removed. No, I wasn't at one or more of the matches mentioned, and I feel insulted that my 50+ years of supporting my club is called intro question because of that.

perhaps Mr LM you should be having a word about him being told to push off as well?

Martinsback

Quote from: nose on April 13, 2014, 01:21:45 AM
Quote from: YankeeJim on April 13, 2014, 12:25:07 AM
Quote from: Martinsback on April 12, 2014, 11:51:33 PM
I think you, Nose, famous complainer about everything Fulham, should buy the club and show us how it is done, or push off.

:plus one:

for ovewr 50 years rain or shine, good times and bad i have gone to watch fulham...
i think it a bit rich for people to have a go at me for merely observing that the chairman seemed to disapear at half time of the most important game of the season... or to observe we have wasted fortunes on berba, ruiz and now the so called injured greek or that jol was a complete waste of space that undid all the good work that went before.

Shame you all think such rank bad management was somehow impressive and not worth commenting is astonishing.

I complain when things are wrong, I want them to better because they can be.

Push off? What a disgraceful thing to say to me, such a 100% comited supporter, you should both be ashamed of yourselves!

Missed the Chairman going anywhere as I was watching the pitch...

Logicalman

Quote from: epsomraver on April 14, 2014, 12:24:26 PM
Quote from: Logicalman on April 14, 2014, 12:11:53 PM
Nose.

perhaps Mr LM you should be having a word about him being told to push off as well?

You are perfectly correct sir.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Martinsback

Quote from: KCat on April 13, 2014, 05:45:30 PM
Martinsback is a Official Troll much like Nick Bateman  ...............
They are doing what comes naturally surprised he  snared two big hitters  :022:

Besides Nose does have a valid point ........... as Mr Khan's time is precious and it is a time that we all need to be singing in the same key,  he should have been in high Viz mode between 14:30 and  17:00.

Now I though Bateman was a Fulham fan? I was a season ticket holder H5 and H7 (and of course at Loftus road) for many years until the youngest were born and my wife was made redundant..not sure that that makes me a Troll, official or otherwise?