https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Atmosphere yesterday

Started by glenhodgso, April 13, 2014, 10:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Quote from: Full Metal Ham on April 15, 2014, 11:31:39 AM
Quote from: Burt on April 13, 2014, 01:49:05 PM
The old place was rocking... Best it has been since the Europa days. Stood all the way through, and it's been some time since that has happened too.

The flag was a disappointment... I think some club officials must have been holding on to it as it never travelled around the stand.

I hope y'all enjoyed the 6 black and white beachballs I brought along!

Loved the balls. Proper silly cottage carnival!

There will be more of those for the Hull game  :dft011:

Full Metal Ham

Quote from: Burt on April 15, 2014, 01:37:55 PM
Quote from: Full Metal Ham on April 15, 2014, 11:31:39 AM
Quote from: Burt on April 13, 2014, 01:49:05 PM
The old place was rocking... Best it has been since the Europa days. Stood all the way through, and it's been some time since that has happened too.

The flag was a disappointment... I think some club officials must have been holding on to it as it never travelled around the stand.

I hope y'all enjoyed the 6 black and white beachballs I brought along!

Loved the balls. Proper silly cottage carnival!

There will be more of those for the Hull game  :dft011:

See you on the beach.

General

Funnily I thought the atmosphere wasn't that good - perhaps you sit in the hammy end, but there was a noticeable lack of support yesterday from where I was sitting (and I'm not just talking about the stand and area I sit in).

I was also surprised that for such a big game we didn't make more noise, I would've thought, keeping in line with previous that we would have created far much more noise - a la Birmingham at home or something.

epsomraver

Quote from: General on April 15, 2014, 02:14:44 PM
Funnily I thought the atmosphere wasn't that good - perhaps you sit in the hammy end, but there was a noticeable lack of support yesterday from where I was sitting (and I'm not just talking about the stand and area I sit in).

I was also surprised that for such a big game we didn't make more noise, I would've thought, keeping in line with previous that we would have created far much more noise - a la Birmingham at home or something.

b block JH, only disapointment was the lack of people wearing white