more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tony Gales commentary on Sky

Started by haynesfan, April 13, 2014, 03:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logicalman

Quote from: EJL on April 13, 2014, 06:27:00 PM
Apparently he said Diarra was tired nine times in about ten minutes. I mean, he was knackered, but it doesn't make for riveting commentary.

Perhaps that's because Diarra touched the ball 9 times in that 10 minutes, and looked creamed every time he did, especially as it was after the subbing.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

EJL

Quote from: Logicalman on April 13, 2014, 06:30:22 PM
Quote from: EJL on April 13, 2014, 06:27:00 PM
Apparently he said Diarra was tired nine times in about ten minutes. I mean, he was knackered, but it doesn't make for riveting commentary.

Perhaps that's because Diarra touched the ball 9 times in that 10 minutes, and looked creamed every time he did, especially as it was after the subbing.
I just think that it's not great coverage, regardless of what people think of his Fulham connections. Little bit like Ray Wilkins' commentary every time a different player gets on the ball: "Ashley Cole with the touch. Lovely fella, smashing bloke, loves his football"

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Anthony's heart is in  Barking or there abouts
The boy cannot help it ...................Spam  

b+w geezer

Played for the juniors and then 277 times for us. Played 300 times for West Ham. After a decade with both is fond of us both. Would he really be a better person if he wasn't?

leonffc

Quote from: Rudolph on April 13, 2014, 04:50:27 PM
He has "golf buddy of the senior pros" written all over him.  I hope Magath gets to hear about his constant undermining of the playing staff and gets him booted off the official site.  

Senderos?!