watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

"Fulham Are Not Total S***"

Started by aaronmcguigan, April 13, 2014, 11:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blanco

True Geordie! Well funny. Hope he's right. Cardiff are sneaking up behind us though  :023:

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Blanco on April 13, 2014, 11:17:37 PM
True Geordie! Well funny. Hope he's right. Cardiff are sneaking up behind us though  :023:

People might be overestimating them based on one result. Same may be said for us on two results but you just have to hope.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on April 14, 2014, 12:30:01 AM

People might be overestimating them based on one result. Same may be said for us on two results but you just have to hope.

Think it was a freak result, no real change of attitude or playing capability.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Burt

Good man... He clearly knows what he is talking about  :dft011:

Northern Cottager

We've had 3 good results in the last 5, with expected defeats to City and Everton so not too bad.

F(f)CUK

Quote from: maoconnor on April 14, 2014, 01:59:47 AM

I have watched us on MoTD, but none of the other games.  I have heard though one short snippet of commentary from the Cardiff/Southampton game.  It was saying that Cardiff scored against the run of play.  So whilst I was disappointed in the result this has given me some optimism that Cardiff have not turned it around yet.  Overheard Norwich supporters walking away from the game saying at least they had a derby against the scum next year.  They are resigned to going down.  Thought they played well though.

Zu-Meister

Quote from: F(f)CUK on April 14, 2014, 11:08:34 AM
Quote from: maoconnor on April 14, 2014, 01:59:47 AM

I have watched us on MoTD, but none of the other games.  I have heard though one short snippet of commentary from the Cardiff/Southampton game.  It was saying that Cardiff scored against the run of play.  So whilst I was disappointed in the result this has given me some optimism that Cardiff have not turned it around yet.  Overheard Norwich supporters walking away from the game saying at least they had a derby against the scum next year.  They are resigned to going down.  Thought they played well though.
from the motd highlights.....cardiff were awful, southampton missed so many chances.