watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Blimey, anyone seen this yet?

Started by Admin, April 14, 2014, 08:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blanco

Someone mentioned this after that Swansea game. Bet he's much happier now.

PokerMatt

Looks like the Southampton home defeat to me.

I remember someone posting and saying that the guy had some sort of mild mental affliction (or that might have been someone else at a different game).
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Logicalman

This one has already done the rounds I believe. I've seen it before, either here or on Farcebroke

Whomever put it out as a Swansea game needs to pay specsavers some money. Look at the video and read the team names!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

leonffc

I dont think he's crying, he just has a funny shaped mouth that looks like his lips are quivering. And the still pic above is just his head in hands, not necessarily blubbing.
I've seen him on TV before raring up and the camera kept zooming in on him much to the amusement of the commentator. It could have been the Southampton (or Swansea) game but I think it was the FA cup game against Sheff UTD.

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

epsomraver

The bloke sits in the Hammersmith end near the front to the left of the goal and he has I am told Tourettes and another mental problem which causes him to go into one big time for most of the game, The stewards all know him and there are always seats going around him as he does let rip at times and gets very emotional, surprised the PC BBC showed it, bet they would withdraw it if they knew his mental condition