watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Not a bad performance overall

Started by Fulham76, April 19, 2014, 02:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham76

Probably a silly comment after another loss but I don't think it was. We created chances & we're competing a lot better since McGath took over. And, had the penalty gone in, the last 10-15 minutes would have ben very different. I think we're improving with each game but unfortunately, Spurs aren't the team you want to be playing when you're desperate for points, especially away from home. Hull, Stoke & Palace on the other hand...

Lighthouse

Well the penalty was everything. But such small failures make us suffer. Depends on the other results. I think all this is a little too late to save our season. However if we are no worse off at the end of the weekend, then anything is still possible.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jamie88

I thought it was definitely a poor performance. Dejagah and a couple others were good but many were below par

FPT

I agree, but the second half was painful to watch. Spurs must've had 70% of the ball, and when we had it, no one was supporting Hugo, or silly little things were costing us to lose the ball.

We were okay, not bad, not good, just okay. A game we weren't expecting to win, a result would have been a positive, but if we were only to lose one game for the rest of the season, it would be that one.

Hopefully we'll have Diarra, Richardson and Riether back next week, as well as Lewis Holtby. It wasn't our best team, and we had a lot of changes, so I'm okay with the result. Disappointing second half, but okay with the overall game.

Deanothefulhamfan

I was happy first half but dissapointed second half... Dejegah needs to come off the bench,he is only effective for 45 minutes our defence are terrible and Kvist offers us nothing.

Rodders motm

ChesterTheTabby

1st half was fun. 2nd half was an abomination. Amorebieta lost position at least 8 times from just sending it up
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Twig

We were dire in the second half and will win nothing more this season with that attitude.