watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hull at Home - fans at the KC deserve a win

Started by Artful Dodger, April 18, 2014, 12:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artful Dodger

When we talk about teams wanting to get a result to overturn a previous hammering (thinking Palace on the last day of the season), no one deserves a team to show up and get a win against Hull next week more than the fans who went to the away game over Christmas. Although I wont be at the Cottage next week, I went to Hull and have never been so humiliated as a football fan to see us make an average Hull team look like bloody Brazil (and I have seen a few bad defeats over the last 3 decades!).

So FFC, put in a performance that means I can forget about that 6-0 hammering and get 3 points! COYW  049:gif

Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Snibbo

Not forgetting that 0-1 home defeat under Roy. where we hammered them fro 93 mins and then Machado(?) netted for them in the 94th with about their only attack of the whole match.

chiefo

Quote from: Artful Dodger on April 18, 2014, 12:53:04 PM
When we talk about teams wanting to get a result to overturn a previous hammering (thinking Palace on the last day of the season), no one deserves a team to show up and get a win against Hull next week more than the fans who went to the away game over Christmas. Although I wont be at the Cottage next week, I went to Hull and have never been so humiliated as a football fan to see us make an average Hull team look like bloody Brazil (and I have seen a few bad defeats over the last 3 decades!).

So FFC, put in a performance that means I can forget about that 6-0 hammering and get 3 points! COYW  049:gif

:plus one:

Wingnut

I was there too Artful Dodger and I totally agree with everything you say above.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

FPT

With Fulham, I've noticed that we always make up for a spanking or a bit of injustice. Hopefully, this will be another one of those...

PokerMatt

Quote from: Snibbo on April 18, 2014, 01:00:24 PM
Not forgetting that 0-1 home defeat under Roy. where we hammered them fro 93 mins and then Machado(?) netted for them in the 94th with about their only attack of the whole match.

Manucho. We even hit the post/bar after their goal too. Their keeper must have been on steroids that day.

I took a few mates from uni to that game and one of them said near the end "I've never seen a 0-0 in the PL." Cue their first attack...
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Admin

This season, I'd settle for a 1-0 win, if it meant us staying up. The following season is when I'd want payback.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: Admin on April 18, 2014, 07:03:34 PM
This season, I'd settle for a 1-0 win, if it meant us staying up. The following season is when I'd want payback.

Yep, I concur.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Fulham Tup North

Agreed, I took my lad with me to Hull, at halftime, I thought we might even nick a win,  only to watch us capitulate in the 2nd half.
I demand payback..... please :(
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

hovewhite

Felix should play the second half of that game to remind the players they owe us everyday next week.!