watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The run in...37 points...threads merged

Started by FPT, April 07, 2014, 10:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Berbatov

Quote from: Admin on April 16, 2014, 11:48:02 PMAll ifs and buts unfortunately. We could get a right old roasting at Spurs, and Norwich could beat Arsenal, and that will be that.
In the light of this week's results, (Cardiff etc) and Fulham's luck , or rather lack of it, that's probably exactly what ll happen

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Macedo

Quote from: Admin on April 16, 2014, 11:48:02 PM
All ifs and buts unfortunately. We could get a right old roasting at Spurs, and Norwich could beat Arsenal, and that will be that.

True, but life  is all ifs and buts isnt it..
And doesnt matter what I say anyway, as you would never agree with
It..

Fulham1959

Quote from: Blanco on April 14, 2014, 11:23:29 PM
I have a sneaky suspicion Cardiff will beat Stoke. Even a draw wouldn't be good for us. A win against Spurs would be brilliant. Don't think it will happen though. I think we'll knick a draw.

Are you saying that Fulham are knickers ?

sunburywhite

Quote from: Macedo on April 17, 2014, 05:56:28 AM
All ifs and buts unfortunately. We could get a right old roasting at Spurs, and Norwich could beat Arsenal, and that will be that.

It..

Oh yes I would
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Macedo

Quote from: sunburywhite on April 17, 2014, 08:35:28 AM
Quote from: Macedo on April 17, 2014, 05:56:28 AM

It..

Oh yes I would

Lol...

Herbie

Anyone else getting more and more nervous about the prospect of a final game against Palace?

They are a team in fine form at the moment and, for the sake of my health, I hope we have our fate wrapped up (either way) by that point.

Macedo

Keep cool we will thump them..Final day celebrations, mines a pint of
the black stuff please..Coyw..

madffc

Quote from: Herbie on April 17, 2014, 08:45:10 AM
Anyone else getting more and more nervous about the prospect of a final game against Palace?

They are a team in fine form at the moment and, for the sake of my health, I hope we have our fate wrapped up (either way) by that point.

let's hope man city and liverpool put them into losing ways before they play us.

Deanothefulhamfan

I think they are a terribly tough opposition, but we are at home against them, and we seem to be playing well at home lately, so who knows.....

4 points may be enough to save us this season, which is very doable...

Berserker

I listened to LBno11 wise words in the Bricklayers last Saturday. I will try to bear them in mind for the next month and try to keep calm. Still sleeping with my scarf under my pillow though
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Macedo

If you think its brought us luck of late please keep it under the pillow.
Ive got a few superstitions myself..Too silly to name
Im afraid..lol

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on April 17, 2014, 09:26:40 AM
I think they are a terribly tough opposition, but we are at home against them, and we seem to be playing well at home lately, so who knows.....

4 points may be enough to save us this season, which is very doable...

I think 6 will be enough. No less than that.

nose

In the light of yesterdays results I have re-done the Mustard predictotr for the billionth time. I now suspect 36 points is enough but 37 would be obviousl;y better BUT I have tinkered and here and there and even 33 could do it but WBA and Sunderland have to play ball!!

However a win V spurs would certainly make the last three a lot easier to cope with.

F(f)CUK

Quote from: Herbie on April 17, 2014, 08:45:10 AM

I am just generally nervous.  I see this as a good sign though as it is a sign of hope.

Deanothefulhamfan

Sunderland to beat Cardiff at home, and draw with wba is all I can see them getting...

Cardiff to beat Stoke and draw with Newcastle

Us to beat Hull and draw with Palace.

Norwich to draw against Arsenal