News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If we need to not lose against Palace to stay up...

Started by FPT, April 18, 2014, 11:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FPT

And it's 1-1, with Palace countering us...

Who'll take one for the team and pitch invade so play gets stopped? Dirty tactics there.

Rhys Lightning 63

My sister has an air rifle I can borrow. If they break away, I'll shoot the ball so it deflates before it crosses the line
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on April 18, 2014, 11:04:59 PM
My sister has an air rifle I can borrow. If they break away, I'll shoot the ball so it deflates before it crosses the line
Be careful, you might hit  Mitroglou then he will be out for next season as well.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on April 18, 2014, 11:20:13 PM
Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on April 18, 2014, 11:04:59 PM
Be careful, you might hit  Mitroglou then he will be out for next season as well.
I thought he already was
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Aaron

We should just wait until they score the second then use super accurate goal-line-technology to ascertain that not only was it not a goal, but it's a corner to us at the other end of the pitch.

Bronaldinho

Yes, everyone has to bundle on the goal line if they break away.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Burt

This is the match where Mitroglu starts to earn his legend status by scoring a rapid-fire hattrick in the last 5 minutes of the match.

You heard it here first.

ross_bamping

Blimey, we've got 3 games till then. Focus on Spurs today, and then we move on game by game.
Yes, what I say may be seen as 'overdone' or 'harsh', and to be honest I don't care. Please, feel free to argue your case, but remember, I won't back down.

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Wingnut

Quote from: Bronaldinho on April 19, 2014, 08:57:49 AM
Yes, everyone has to bundle on the goal line if they break away.

I agree, a human wall.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.