watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

World Cup Balls

Started by White Noise, June 04, 2010, 12:27:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Betting on high scoring games in this world cup looks like the sensible call because of these lightweight and unpredictable footballs they are using. Just about all the main keepers at the tournament have said the ball is really tricky. Thank goodness we have David James in goal (forehead slapping smiley)!

:doh:

Lighthouse

Why is it that we need to have a ball in every World Cup that is either too light, too heavy, too big, too small, too slippery or too bally. Why not put the sponsers name on the ball the players are all used too.  Every World Cup we have this. Why?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

finnster01

Dodgy ball + high altitudes + loads of poo goalies = some very interesting moments.

I just convinced myself Brazil will win again.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Did anyone else think this was a thread about USA beating England?

HatterDon

No, that thread would have the title "Belo Horizonte, 1950, England 0 USA 1"
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

epsomraver

That's because they wouldn't let Stanley Mathews play, after sending him off on a separate exhibition tour, the England players couldn't be arsed to go abroad  that year saw it on breakfast  tv this morning, it was like Rooney going off on a tour now and then turning up in SA knackered, the team in those days was picked by a team of selectors, not the manager, enough excuses?????

HatterDon

a good Chinese menu of excuses, Mr epsomraver. Thanks. :54: Although I think that if you look at England's lineup that day, it was pretty representative of the time.

With your permission, I'll use several of those after we're "three and out" in South Africa.   :doh:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel