more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hull thread....merged

Started by Nick Bateman, April 20, 2014, 12:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaySmith

Hull were looking frighteningly good.

Let's hope they get thrashed, and have their confidence dented.

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

K33NY

Quote from: RaySmith on April 20, 2014, 02:57:45 PM
Hull were looking frighteningly good.

Let's hope they get thrashed, and have their confidence dented.

I hope so to!

Baszab

Hull look good - we will struggle next week - I prefer them to win so they can relax

fulham traveller

hull look good on this evidence, cant seeing us beat them, but you never know

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Quote from: fulham traveller on April 20, 2014, 03:07:31 PM

Well we have to raise it and give everything or we're gone. If we cant rally & beat Hull City at home to potentially keep our PL status, then we deserve to go down.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

We cant look at anyone elses results. We need to concentrate on winning the remainder of our games. The quality of the league has proven this year, no one is easy even on an off day. Hopefully they will have one eye on the Final and will take their foot off the pedal, but the team CAN NOT rely on that at all.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Denver Fulham

If we played OK and were down 3-0 at home, this board would be shredding us as 'Same Old Fulham'.

It's one match against an OK team at home. They've lost 11 of their 16 away matches. We should be able to find a win, if we care to.

Plus, after us, they're at Villa (loser remains in the relegation mix), then at United and home to Everton. Hmmmm.

Danitar

Quote from: Denver Fulham on April 20, 2014, 03:34:59 PM

If we played OK and were down 3-0 at home, this board would be shredding us as 'Same Old Fulham'.

It's one match against an OK team at home. We should be able to find a win, if we care to.

Absolutely agree with you Denver, they're not that great hull the difference is they've  been more organised than what we have all season. On paper we have a better squad but can't run a bath let alone a team but with Felix in we do look like a better team. We'll get 3 points off this lot

Slaphead in Qatar

Hope the 6-0 trauma does not affect us next week. We need to put that out of our minds.

ChesterTheTabby

Hull have lost 11 of their 16 away games this season. We have finally found some form under Felix. We will have Diarra, Reither, Richardson, Holtby, and even possibly Mitroglou back (on the bench, but not holding my breath for this one). We are at home, the Fulham Faithful roaring the lads on, with the first of three final games that will define a new chapter in FFC history. We will beat Hull 2-0 in my opinion, but what are your predictions?

FFC win, Norwich lose, and Sunderland either beats/draws Cardiff, and we are out of the relegation zone with 2 games left to go. 3,000 traveling supporters then go to Stoke to help us "pull off a Villa", with a nail biting finale against Palace.

We can do this, We WILL do this. In Felix we Believe! Let's make this week leading up the game one of positivity and optimism, if Sunderland can win away at Stamford Bridge, we most certainly can win all three of these upcoming games!

-Mike
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

RaySmith

0001.jpeg
Quote from: maoconnor on April 20, 2014, 04:00:38 PM
Hull have lost 11 of their 16 away games this season. We have finally found some form under Felix. We will have Diarra, Reither, Richardson, Holtby, and even possibly Mitroglou back (on the bench, but not holding my breath for this one). We are at home, the Fulham Faithful roaring the lads on, with the first of three final games that will define a new chapter in FFC history. We will beat Hull 2-0 in my opinion, but what are your predictions?

FFC win, Norwich lose, and Sunderland either beats/draws Cardiff, and we are out of the relegation zone with 2 games left to go. 3,000 traveling supporters then go to Stoke to help us "pull off a Villa", with a nail biting finale against Palace.

We can do this, We WILL do this. In Felix we Believe! Let's make this week leading up the game one of positivity and optimism, if Sunderland can win away at Stamford Bridge, we most certainly can win all three of these upcoming games!

-Mike

0001.jpeg 0001.jpeg
049:gif

Andy S

Lets face it we are not likely to survive now. Even with nine more points we can  be caught.

cmg

Quote from: maoconnor on April 20, 2014, 04:00:38 PM

... possibly Mitroglou back (on the bench, but not holding my breath for this one).

Supporting Fulham 2014. Waiting for Mitroglou......and, Not Waving, But....

St Eve

We have every chance of survival. Beat Hull, Norwich lose and Cardiff/Sunderland draw suddenly we are in a much better position

SP

100% with you on this Mike.  With another week of Felix magic on the training ground who knows what's possible?

Considering how awful we've been for most of the season I can't believe we're still in the mix.

the nutflush

Why is a home win against a team placed 14th who are terrible away so daunting to some people?  The 6-0 result means nothing. Aaron Hughes was woeful that night.  He wont be playing, neither will Zverotic or Ruiz.  I would take Holtby over Ruiz any day.   If we cant beat Hull at home we don't deserve to stay up...simple.   But I am expecting a win and I can see us getting at least a point at Stoke who will be on holidays.

Lighthouse

Quote from: the nutflush on April 21, 2014, 12:26:02 PM
Why is a home win against a team placed 14th who are terrible away so daunting to some people?  The 6-0 result means nothing. Aaron Hughes was woeful that night.  He wont be playing, neither will Zverotic or Ruiz.  I would take Holtby over Ruiz any day.   If we cant beat Hull at home we don't deserve to stay up...simple.   But I am expecting a win and I can see us getting at least a point at Stoke who will be on holidays.

Last game of the season,  Stoke nothing to lose, Hughes would love to be shown how right he was when he left us and said what he said. Stoke will not be on their holidays. If we are still in with a chance, we will be nervy and play as we normally do. Still it may not even come to this. But Stoke will be up for it infront of their own fans.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

the nutflush

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 21, 2014, 12:38:37 PM
Quote from: the nutflush on April 21, 2014, 12:26:02 PM

Last game of the season,  Stoke nothing to lose, Hughes would love to be shown how right he was when he left us and said what he said. Stoke will not be on their holidays. If we are still in with a chance, we will be nervy and play as we normally do. Still it may not even come to this. But Stoke will be up for it infront of their own fans.

Nevertheless they are Stoke not Barcelona.  We should be going up there with confidence.  We will be after we do Hull over this weekend. 

domprague

I doubt we'll keep a clean sheet against Hull. We need to score early to settle the nerves. I bet Holtby will come out flying having had to watch from the stands against Spurs.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.