News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Where will Victor Moses be at 5pm tomorrow evening?

Started by Brede Butter Pudding, January 31, 2010, 12:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cebu

Quote from: LBNo11 on January 31, 2010, 04:12:37 PM
...I think Moses rushes into things.. :D

We can't have Jesus and Moses at the same club, now can we.

os5889

He's gonna go to wigan to play with the predator and the scot

LRCN

Quote from: PokerMatt on January 31, 2010, 03:35:47 PM
Quote from: Lork on January 31, 2010, 03:06:48 PM
err, n'zogbia cost a fair few million plus ryan taylor and let's be honest, tuncay's hardly set the world alight at stoke has he. let's see what happens with moses, I would have liked him but there must be a reason why moses only had offers from wigan forest and newcastle.

Tevez wouldn't set the world alight at a club like Stoke, let's face it. Tuncay is a class act, why have one player to finish and one to create when you can have one player who does both? I only think Nzog was a couple of million plus Taylor - he wasn't happy so Newcastle could't demand much. But I suppose after AJ it was wise not to splash out.

For Moses, I suppose Villa would have had an interest if we had potential, but £2.5m is worth finding out, surely?

stoke is a decent team. from what I've seen of tuncay at stoke is that he works hard and has a bit of flair but we've got Aj and nevland and bobby who can do that. n'zogbia was closer to 7-8 million and taylor would have been worth 3-4 million, so that's 12 in total. I mean, yeah I would have bid 2 and a half million for moses because of what I've heard. However, I don't think any of us have seen him play 90 minutes so we're just going off media hype - and there are many managers in the premier league that have a better judge of potential than the media.

Hazey

Have to wonder here also Matt, this really pisses me off also.  Is it my insecurities in thinking that people see us as being not an attractive option?  Surely we have more to offer than Wigan and Stoke?  It can be frustrating at times supporting Fulham as we are alsways so bl**dy secretive about our transfers and never come out and say we really want to sign someone.

I console myself by thinking that we must not have showed an inkling of interest in Moses whatsoever.

Quote from: PokerMatt on January 31, 2010, 01:45:30 PM
So if these players are available at a decent price - Tuncay, Moses, N'Zogbia last year - why on earth do they go to flippin' Wigan and Stoke? Why do we not go for players who will give us something we don't have? Someone needs to tell the club that the transfer window isn't just for looking out of
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

TheDaddy

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 31, 2010, 01:06:44 PM
Just been on SSN that he's having a medical at Wigan now. Wouldn't mind a cheeky counter bid of about £3 million from Fulham.
Have to agree their fredster.

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Brede Butter Pudding

Can't believe we didn't go for him. £2.5 mil from the Smalling money is surely worth it, even if he does turn out to be over rated. Quite disappointed - if Roy hasn't gone for him, yet lets Kamara go tomorrow, I hope he has at least 2 more players (excluding Okaka) lined up tomorrow otherwise we will have an even smaller squad to our original one.