News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Thank you Mark Schwarzer, hope you get a winners medal.

Started by FFC Sydney, April 24, 2014, 11:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC Sydney

Quote from: HatterDon on April 24, 2014, 08:01:52 PM
And yet another thread that hopes Chelsea has success ... this time in the UCL and previously in the Prem. Is this Bizarro-FofF?
I don't care about the other team in Fulham, nor do I SUPPORT them to win anything. Who in Bayern, Real or AM ever did anything for Fulham? But you prefer any of those to win?. Schwarzer gave his best years to us. He played his heart out for Fulham and continued after his move to Arsenal was denied. I would take pleasure in a Fulham legend going out at the top of his profession with a CL winners medal. Lets celebrate our legends and not live for spite.

westcliff white

Sorry Sydney, yes I would like Mark to win a CL medal but not while playing for Chelsea. Personally out of those left in I want Athletico to win it.

But I also agree with Burt the format is wrong, its called the Champions League, the name gives it away why are 2,3 and 4 in the competition, then when they lose as they are not good enough they can have a go in the Europa League. It is a joke!! Champions only and Europa League for the other 5 positions etc. When it was the European Cup it only had champions!!
Every day is a Fulham day