more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitroglou is back again!

Started by Mitroglou, April 24, 2014, 10:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitroglou

Greetings,

Since Mitroglou signed in Fulham, I have to admit that I became a fan also of your team. I hope that we will avoid relegation, with a bit of luck.

Just today Mitroglou (which Im a big fan too, and can answer a lot of your questions about his play style, capabilities etc), returned to team's full training program. He seems that he is healthy again, and soon he ll be able to show his true potential !

Thanks again for letting me join your forums  049:gif 049:gif

ron

We stay our delight with bated breath.......

H4usuallysitting

Evening....

I just posted about Mitroglou being injured.....

Riversider

Quote from: Mitroglou on April 24, 2014, 10:42:14 PM
Greetings,

Since Mitroglou signed in Fulham, I have to admit that I became a fan also of your team. I hope that we will avoid relegation, with a bit of luck.

Just today Mitroglou (which Im a big fan too, and can answer a lot of your questions about his play style, capabilities etc), returned to team's full training program. He seems that he is healthy again, and soon he ll be able to show his true potential !

Thanks again for letting me join your forums  049:gif 049:gif

Considering there are only 3 games left, he'd better hurry up !
The next game he starts will be an international friendly for Greece.

FPT

I'm glad. Maybe a bench spot on Saturday.

PokerMatt

May be a question you can't answer, but:

If we go down, is he the type who will feel he owes us and so will stay in order to help us come straight back up? Or is he likely to jump ship immediately?
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Mitroglou

Quote from: PokerMatt on April 24, 2014, 11:04:44 PM

If we go down, is he the type who will feel he owes us and so will stay in order to help us come straight back up? Or is he likely to jump ship immediately?

He is a professional player and an ambitious one. He left Champion Olympiakos and his chance to move forward in CL, for a Premiership Team, even if you are struggling to stay up. Im assuming that if you go down then probably a 1st  division (England, Italy, Germany) team will surely make an offer to cover his contract. Correct me if im wrong, but I don't recall such big contract players playing in Football League. Besides, even if he is your most expensive contract, 2.5mil euro/year,  aint that much for a talented 26yo striker playing in premiership.

As about Ron, its kinda odd having fans behaving for your players like this, especially in such critical timing. Have faith to your players, cause they need your support also to play at their 100%. Mitroglou is that kind of player, he gets a lot from his fans!

PokerMatt

Quote from: Mitroglou on April 24, 2014, 11:52:56 PM

He is a professional player and an ambitious one. He left Champion Olympiakos and his chance to move forward in CL, for a Premiership Team, even if you are struggling to stay up. Im assuming that if you go down then probably a 1st  division (England, Italy, Germany) team will surely make an offer to cover his contract. Correct me if im wrong, but I don't recall such big contract players playing in Football League. Besides, even if he is your most expensive contract, 2.5mil euro/year,  aint that much for a talented 26yo striker playing in premiership.

As about Ron, its kinda odd having fans behaving for your players like this, especially in such critical timing. Have faith to your players, cause they need your support also to play at their 100%. Mitroglou is that kind of player, he gets a lot from his fans!

QPR have had a bunch of hugely paid players in the Championship, but they did shift some out on loans.

My next question then, is, who's willing to buy out and match the contract of a player who (and I don't doubt he's talented) hasn't done anything worthy for another PL team to want to buy him?
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Mitroglou

Quote from: PokerMatt on April 24, 2014, 11:57:07 PM
Quote from: Mitroglou on April 24, 2014, 11:52:56 PM

He is a professional player and an ambitious one. He left Champion Olympiakos and his chance to move forward in CL, for a Premiership Team, even if you are struggling to stay up. Im assuming that if you go down then probably a 1st  division (England, Italy, Germany) team will surely make an offer to cover his contract. Correct me if im wrong, but I don't recall such big contract players playing in Football League. Besides, even if he is your most expensive contract, 2.5mil euro/year,  aint that much for a talented 26yo striker playing in premiership.

QPR have had a bunch of hugely paid players in the Championship, but they did shift some out on loans.

My next question then, is, who's willing to buy out and match the contract of a player who (and I don't doubt he's talented) hasn't done anything worthy for another PL team to want to buy him?

It will depend.. if he recovered 100% from sneaky knee injury. Everyone knows that knee injuries may be complicated. So if he can play last 1-2 Fulham matches and in Mundial quite good, then surely a team mentioned above will cover his contract. But lets just wish that Fulham will stay up!!

Neil D

Let's hope the Mirror has got this one right.  He may be good for 30mins.

Admin

Don't worry, I'm sure Stoke will put an end to any recovery that Mitro is trying to make!

Slaphead in Qatar

Wouldn't risk him at this late stage of the season. It takes time to get up to speed with the league. May be throw him on for the last 15 mins if we need a goal.

Baszab

Lighthouse

Stable door is still not locked and the horse has bolted and is in a Greek Restaurant somewhere as the dish of the day. Too little, too late.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fulham1959

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 25, 2014, 10:17:22 AM
Stable door is still not locked and the horse has bolted and is in a Greek Restaurant somewhere as the dish of the day. Too little, too late.

I'm sure there's a mixed metaphor hidden in there, somewhere, trying to get out !

filham

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on April 25, 2014, 09:56:52 AM
Wouldn't risk him at this late stage of the season. It takes time to get up to speed with the league. May be throw him on for the last 15 mins if we need a goal.
Make no mistake, we are always in need of a goal and we are desperate for a goalscorer. If  Mitroglou was to chip in with 2 or 3 goals in the last three games it could just make the difference between relegation and survival. It is of course a long shot because even if his knee is sound there is no way he can be match fit.

TonyGilroy

Diarra put in two excellent performances without being match fit. We don't know how Mitroglu looks in training but if he seems ready I'd certainly at least want him on the bench.

It's the sort of thing we simply can't know from our keyboards.

filham

Quote from: TonyGilroy on April 25, 2014, 10:42:24 AM

Diarra put in two excellent performances without being match fit. We don't know how Mitroglu looks in training but if he seems ready I'd certainly at least want him on the bench.

That's true , so lets dream of a stunning three games from Mitroglou with goals that save us from relegation.

In our present predicament I am willing to clutch any attractive looking straw that is offered.

filham

Quote from: TonyGilroy on April 25, 2014, 10:42:24 AM

That's true so lets dream of Mitroglou playing and scoring critical goals that result in survival for us.

At this stage I am willing to clutch at any attractive looking straw that provides hope.