News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Push has come to shove... Stand up if still believe... at Stoke!

Started by paddyuksw6, April 27, 2014, 12:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paddyuksw6

All or nothing next week.

Lets really have it and show the boys who didn't witness our Europa fight, what the club really means to us!

Who is in?

ChesterTheTabby

I'm right there with you. Believe until the bitter end. We wanted two wins and a draw from our last three. Draw has been done. Need two wins. We win at Stoke, just the same as if we had won today and get 1 point at the Britannia. I am disappointed and a bit disheartened... BUT I BELIEVE.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

General

I don't, to be two up and then lose it shows no fight... Reality is dejagah and Richardson should have started and Parker should have been nowhere to be seen. He will send us down.

Wingnut

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Lighthouse

I was dancing around like a lunatic. All alone but I was skipping and singing. Two goals up and out of relegation. Come on, I am always looking at the depressing side of the game. For a moment I allowed myself the belief.

No more. I was right not to believe. We don't deserve to take a place from any other club in the Prem. The club have decided not to invest, or panic on a crippled player in the last window.

Stuff it, believe if you want to, but poor play, poor tactics, poor players or poor luck. Means only one thing. I will be sitting down from now on. Sod em all, it hurts too much to believe anymore.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Blanco