watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Party Time in Jacksonville - Saturday 26th July

Started by Logicalman, April 25, 2014, 10:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

Have you heard of any FOF members coming from across the pond? 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Logicalman

Not yet, I just wonder who the hell the club are selling tickets to, especially 2 weeks after they went on general sale!! I'm still miffed with the way the club dealt with things, they could have told each of us thast wrote to them 2 months ago they were planning this, but yet again, they have a distinct lack of PR at the club these days, and as for organization, pee up & brewery, as in unable to, comes to mind.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

love4ffc

Should you post something in the general discussion asking if anyone is planning on attending? 

Excited about seeing who will be there and what the line up for next season might look like.   
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

dino1828

I'm a avid reader of this board but don't comment much, been trying to learn the sport and I have done pretty good in a year. But as a Jaguars season ticket holder who will be going to this event, I would love to meet you some real Fulham fans from across the Atlantic. 

YankeeJim

There are about a dozen of us meeting up for the match. PM me with your email and I'll forward the emails to you. Were sitting in a group and plan on parting together. I'm sure another stranger would be welcome since none of us know each other beyond our love of all things Fulham.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

YankeeJim

:bump:

Brixology & Firlpit have PM me asking about the meet up. With Tony's help, I sent them the info. How about everyone checking in to confirm who's is coming so we can get the excitement rolling.

valdeingruo

I'll be coming with my wife, later in the evening on Friday.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Logicalman

Quote from: andersons11 on July 11, 2014, 03:37:43 AM

If you need collecting anywhere, let one of us know mate.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

YankeeJim

Quote from: andersons11 on July 11, 2014, 03:37:43 AM

If you flying in, I'm supposed to arrive at 8 PM on Air Tran & I'll be renting a car so if that works, your welcome to a ride.

valdeingruo

I did forget to mention I was driving in, however the offers are truely appreciated.

harrison.crow

I'll be there... do we know if there is going to be table set-up for the Florida Fulham group? I'm coming in from Alabama and would love to get like a scarf or a shirt of some kind.
Danny Murphy: the last action hero of the Fulham premiership era.

brixology

Quote from: harrison.crow on July 21, 2014, 08:38:10 PM
I'll be there... do we know if there is going to be table set-up for the Florida Fulham group? I'm coming in from Alabama and would love to get like a scarf or a shirt of some kind.

I tweeted at Sarah Brookes to see if there would be anything going on for Fulham fans at Everbank and haven't seen anything in response.  We are also disappointed at my house that our order from the Fulham store won't be here in time for us to sport our new duds in Jax.  And since I have decided that my home shirt is not suitable for public consumption, I guess I won't be wearing anything branded.

Anyone know where the team is staying?

YankeeJim

Quote from: brixology on July 24, 2014, 02:30:41 PM
Quote from: harrison.crow on July 21, 2014, 08:38:10 PM

I tweeted at Sarah Brookes to see if there would be anything going on for Fulham fans at Everbank and haven't seen anything in response.  We are also disappointed at my house that our order from the Fulham store won't be here in time for us to sport our new duds in Jax.  And since I have decided that my home shirt is not suitable for public consumption, I guess I won't be wearing anything branded.

Anyone know where the team is staying?

Homewood Suites?

brixology

You hope it's the Homewood Suites.  I'm rooting for the Wyndham.  I'm going to guess that Khan is putting them up on some island that he owns.  On a related note, the offal tells me that Fulham is pre-gaming at the Jacksonville Sports Tavern, which is apparently near the stadium.  Planning on doing that barring a better offer.

YankeeJim

Quote from: brixology on July 24, 2014, 07:24:13 PM
You hope it's the Homewood Suites.  I'm rooting for the Wyndham.  I'm going to guess that Khan is putting them up on some island that he owns.  On a related note, the offal tells me that Fulham is pre-gaming at the Jacksonville Sports Tavern, which is apparently near the stadium.  Planning on doing that barring a better offer.

You must have missed the email. Florida Fulham Fans Group (you can find them on Facebook) is putting on a party starting at 2:30 I believe. They claim to have 47 people coming and our bunch plans on joining them and then heading over to the ground. There is also an autograph session after the morning practice. Look for an old fat guy with a FFC hat and probably some sort of Fulham tee shirt.

Logicalman

Quote from: YankeeJim on July 24, 2014, 07:32:09 PM
You hope it's the Homewood Suites.  I'm rooting for the Wyndham.  I'm going to guess that Khan is putting them up on some island that he owns.  On a related note, the offal tells me that Fulham is pre-gaming at the Jacksonville Sports Tavern, which is apparently near the stadium.  Planning on doing that barring a better offer.

You must have missed the email. Florida Fulham Fans Group (you can find them on Facebook) is putting on a party starting at 2:30 I believe. They claim to have 47 people coming and our bunch plans on joining them and then heading over to the ground. There is also an autograph session after the morning practice. Look for an old fat guy with a FFC hat and probably some sort of Fulham tee shirt.
OI, I'm not THAT fat!   064.gif

Btw, we're here, and I bought a couple of extra tops with me,  not exactly recent (dabs) but who cares eh?

YankeeJim

Quote from: Logicalman on July 25, 2014, 04:15:34 AM
You hope it's the Homewood Suites.  I'm rooting for the Wyndham.  I'm going to guess that Khan is putting them up on some island that he owns.  On a related note, the offal tells me that Fulham is pre-gaming at the Jacksonville Sports Tavern, which is apparently near the stadium.  Planning on doing that barring a better offer.

Btw, we're here, and I bought a couple of extra tops with me,  not exactly recent (dabs) but who cares eh?

The only top I have is Dabs and I didn't bring it because I thought I'd get some stick about being old...and I am that old!

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: YankeeJim on July 26, 2014, 04:07:59 PM
Quote from: Logicalman on July 25, 2014, 04:15:34 AM

The only top I have is Dabs and I didn't bring it because I thought I'd get some stick about being old...and I am that old!

DABs with the old crest is cool ....... always remember it with Cookie in it !!!

Why would you prefer a DEMON  lIMBO ??????......................mind you it's even older

valdeingruo

My internet is acting a bit suspect so here it is, just in case.  http://ffcvist.imgur.com/all/#1    it appears i may have some how uploaded multiples somehow. 

harrison.crow

Quote from: andersons11 on July 28, 2014, 03:57:58 AM
My internet is acting a bit suspect so here it is, just in case.  http://ffcvist.imgur.com/all/#1    it appears i may have some how uploaded multiples somehow. 

I'm kind of annoyed now. I saw so many people and I kind of didn't know how to interject myself into the conversation. I saw you all there, next time I'll have to do a better job.
Danny Murphy: the last action hero of the Fulham premiership era.