https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Party Time in Jacksonville - Saturday 26th July

Started by Logicalman, April 25, 2014, 10:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YankeeJim

Quote from: harrison.crow on July 28, 2014, 04:50:52 AM
Quote from: andersons11 on July 28, 2014, 03:57:58 AM
My internet is acting a bit suspect so here it is, just in case.  http://ffcvist.imgur.com/all/#1    it appears i may have some how uploaded multiples somehow. 

I'm kind of annoyed now. I saw so many people and I kind of didn't know how to interject myself into the conversation. I saw you all there, next time I'll have to do a better job.

There were so many people there I missed a few I was looking for. I just went around and struck up a conversation. I met several of the locals and a real charmer from Holland. Glad me misses didn't see that. LOL. Many thanks to Tony & Don. Tony is actually funny an I'm here to tell you he definitely married up. His Ann was a real sweetheart. Don arranged the transportation so we didn't litter the Florida landscape with smashed rental cars. His wife still doesn't understand why he drove across country to meet up with a bunch of strangers. I think she understands now. I never did find Brixology and I didn't always put the moniker with the name. Chris brought his "Coastie" Angela who spent the early part of the evening like Don's wife wondering who these crazy people were. I explained that Fulham is not a soccer team but an actual religion. About that time Pope Khan walked in, gave everyone a blessing and bought a round for the 150 or so people who were there. Very nice and polite man. So Harrison.crow, always remember that all you have to do is walk up to a Fulham shirt and you have a friend. Many thanks to the Florida Fulham crowd, they put on a good party. For the record, Florida Fulham was formed before Khan bought the team by an ex-patriot so they are not all newbys. The pitch looked in great shape and that jumbo-tron is sight to behold. Full HD with real sharp replays.  And lastly. RogerP didn't need the Prozac, he was well behaved. And still no one knows where I got my Dabs shirt and Fulham cap from.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

RidgeRider

Quote from: YankeeJim on July 29, 2014, 01:53:28 AM
Quote from: harrison.crow on July 28, 2014, 04:50:52 AM
Quote from: andersons11 on July 28, 2014, 03:57:58 AM
My internet is acting a bit suspect so here it is, just in case.  http://ffcvist.imgur.com/all/#1    it appears i may have some how uploaded multiples somehow. 

I'm kind of annoyed now. I saw so many people and I kind of didn't know how to interject myself into the conversation. I saw you all there, next time I'll have to do a better job.

There were so many people there I missed a few I was looking for. I just went around and struck up a conversation. I met several of the locals and a real charmer from Holland. Glad me misses didn't see that. LOL. Many thanks to Tony & Don. Tony is actually funny an I'm here to tell you he definitely married up. His Ann was a real sweetheart. Don arranged the transportation so we didn't litter the Florida landscape with smashed rental cars. His wife still doesn't understand why he drove across country to meet up with a bunch of strangers. I think she understands now. I never did find Brixology and I didn't always put the moniker with the name. Chris brought his "Coastie" Angela who spent the early part of the evening like Don's wife wondering who these crazy people were. I explained that Fulham is not a soccer team but an actual religion. About that time Pope Khan walked in, gave everyone a blessing and bought a round for the 150 or so people who were there. Very nice and polite man. So Harrison.crow, always remember that all you have to do is walk up to a Fulham shirt and you have a friend. Many thanks to the Florida Fulham crowd, they put on a good party. For the record, Florida Fulham was formed before Khan bought the team by an ex-patriot so they are not all newbys. The pitch looked in great shape and that jumbo-tron is sight to behold. Full HD with real sharp replays.  And lastly. RogerP didn't need the Prozac, he was well behaved. And still no one knows where I got my Dabs shirt and Fulham cap from.

Looks like I really missed out. Glad you all had a great time.

So, sounds like everyone enjoyed meeting khan. Anyone have more than a 1 minute conversation with him? What was your impression?

harrison.crow

Quote from: RidgeRider on July 29, 2014, 05:56:33 PM

So, sounds like everyone enjoyed meeting khan. Anyone have more than a 1 minute conversation with him? What was your impression?

Seems like a very sincere guy. He held conversations with several people. Seemed interested in hearing from us, the supporters and what we think about the state of the club.
Danny Murphy: the last action hero of the Fulham premiership era.

Logicalman

Quote from: RidgeRider on July 29, 2014, 05:56:33 PM

Unfortunately, with over 100 supporters present, a minute is all about he could afford, I mean, we had a game to go to a couple of hours later!   049:gif
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

brixology

Jim, I was in the bar and I tried to change my avatar to my Khan picture, but the website won that battle.  Then I tried to post said picture into this post, but the website apparently just can't contain that much handsome.  So I will say that I was the sweaty guy in the red polo shirt and my son had the new home shirt on and a mop of blond curls.  Based on your avatar, I remember seeing you, and I'm bummed we didn't get a chance to talk.  We had a great time, and I'm hopeful that Mr. Khan makes this an annual tradition. 

YankeeJim

Quote from: brixology on August 07, 2014, 03:29:07 PM
Jim, I was in the bar and I tried to change my avatar to my Khan picture, but the website won that battle.  Then I tried to post said picture into this post, but the website apparently just can't contain that much handsome.  So I will say that I was the sweaty guy in the red polo shirt and my son had the new home shirt on and a mop of blond curls.  Based on your avatar, I remember seeing you, and I'm bummed we didn't get a chance to talk.  We had a great time, and I'm hopeful that Mr. Khan makes this an annual tradition. 

We should have worn name tags like some lame business meeting. I also am sorry we didn't get a chance to meet up. Next time for sure. The website has a limit on the size of the picture you can post. Try to shrink it. If you don't know how, PM Admin. He is a generally nice guy and has helped me on numerous occasions. If you saw the T-shirt I had on it is one from 69Tees which is admin's website. Nice shirt. The exchange rate makes them a bit more expensive than a quality shirt on this side of the pond but I feel they are worth it. Plus, he gave me a deal. Cheers!
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.