Main Menu

NFR: Liverpool Rant

Started by Walsh, April 28, 2014, 02:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EJL

Quote from: Craven Mad on April 28, 2014, 05:36:30 PM
Quote from: alfie on April 28, 2014, 05:32:05 PM
Quote from: Craven Mad on April 28, 2014, 03:04:16 PM
Liverpool fans are the most arrogant self-righteous fans around.. They dine on old glories. They claim they're a top-top team, but haven't challenged at the top level for ages. They criticise other teams for spending their way to the top, ignoring the amount they've spent on utter dross in recent times (Carroll, Downing, Keane, Aquilani etc). And their best player, whilst admittedly great, is a complete scumbag. They support though a set of blinkers, blindly claiming that they're the best team in the world, etc, etc.. So. Boring.

Rant over.

And their best player, whilst admittedly great, is a complete scumbag  and John Terrys not?

Since when is John Terry Chelsea's best player?? Or even great, for that matter??
He's been one of their best players this season, without a doubt. Chelsea's entire defence along with Matic and, of course, Hazard have been brilliant.

domprague

Mind you, I threatened to throw a Chelski fan in the Thames last season after that jammy goal from Luiz.
He was on the Thames Path after the match loudmouthing about how Luiz's goal showed the difference in quality between us, we'll never beat them again, we're a joke club, their famous heritage and tradition etc. My Dad grabbed my arm and pulled me away but the Chelski fan and his mate were strangely silent after that.
I'm not sure what that proves - aside from something we already know, that the lot up the road are dickheads - but I tend to us it as a character reference.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

Neil D

My only regret is that Everton still have a slim chance of finishing 4th and will, therefore, make a go of it against City on Saturday.  If that hadn't been the case, I like to think they would have rolled over to stick it to LFC.