News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Chelsea fans spit on Hillsborough memorial.

Started by Walsh, April 28, 2014, 12:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walsh

http://www.sportskeeda.com/football/liverpool-chelsea-fans-fight-anfield-blues-win-2-0/

If this is true, that is shocking! I don't know if Liverpool fans would fight because of the result, but rumour is that a fan spat on the Hillsborough memorial.

terryr

"Reports" of a Chelsea fan spitting on the memorial is hardly definitive.
More likely their dream of a title being crushed under a Blue bus ( and Man City's win) were the motivation. Given the Liverpool  video rant on another thread , they hardly appear to be a reasonable lot.

Baider

Rhys Lightning 63

Wouldnnt be surprised if this happened, Chelsea fans sang through the minutes silence a few weeks ago as well. They REALLY cannot stand the attention Hillsbourough and Liverpool get
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

The Enclosurite

Although it does seem very Ch***ea-ish I've heard that it was actually over a song they were singing about Gerrard.  Still a bunch of muppets in any case.
¡COYW!

bobbo

096.gigI'm not shocked to hear it but they must be total morons .I dislike Chelsea as much as most at Fulham but don't associated these people with the club it's the way they go through life and they'll be doing something similar next week not connected with football.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Rudolph

Quote from: Walsh on April 28, 2014, 12:56:15 PM
http://www.sportskeeda.com/football/liverpool-chelsea-fans-fight-anfield-blues-win-2-0/

If this is true, that is shocking! I don't know if Liverpool fans would fight because of the result, but rumour is that a fan spat on the Hillsborough memorial.

The memorial is no where near the away end where those pictures have been taken.  It's another clever spin by Big Red to paint them as the moral crusaders, when it was more than likely sour grapes having been beat. 

HatterDon

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on April 28, 2014, 05:58:17 PM
Wouldnnt be surprised if this happened, Chelsea fans sang through the minutes silence a few weeks ago as well. They REALLY cannot stand the attention Hillsbourough and Liverpool get

which is one way of looking at it. Here's another way: Chelsea supporters are a bunch on knuckle-dragging thugs with a long history of violence, racism, and criminal behavior. Of course, when you support a club owned by a Russian gangster, I suppose it's not out of line.

My god, this "South must hate the North" thing is really strong when a Fulham site is siding with Chelsea constantly.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Northern Cottager

Chelsea are scum but so are Liverpool, if any two clubs would benefit from having sense knocked into each other it's these two.

Wingnut

Quote from: The Enclosurite on April 28, 2014, 06:08:12 PM
Although it does seem very Ch***ea-ish I've heard that it was actually over a song they were singing about Gerrard.

It was a song about Gerrard's slip up yesterday and Liverpool fans couldn't take the stick. Liverpool wheeled out Luis Garcia (2005 CL semi goal scorer) before the game to wind up Chelsea. Chelsea gave it back when Gerrard slipped up. Chelsea fans were attacked on exiting the stadium by the scousers. I doubt that Chelsea needed any encouragement to get involved.

They whole fixture sounds rather unpleasant. Two sets of very unpleasant fans.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.