more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Friday Fulham Stuff (02/05/14)...

Started by WhiteJC, May 02, 2014, 03:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Fulham striker Berbatov confirms White Hart Lane return

Dimitar Berbatov will turn out at White Hart Lane once more, after agreeing to play in Ledley King's testimonial.

The 33-year-old moved to Tottenham in 2006, enjoying two brilliant seasons before signing for Manchester United in a £30.75million deal.

Berbatov subsequently moved on to Fulham and is currently on loan at French side Monaco until the end of the season, when his deal at Craven Cottage expires.

Spurs reportedly came close to re-signing him in January and could be tempted again this summer, which starts with the Bulgarian lining-up at White Hart Lane for King's testimonial on May 12.

"I am really looking forward to returning to White Hart Lane to play in Ledley's testimonial," Berbatov said

"It is a fitting tribute for a great player and I can't wait to meet up with some of the past and present players. It should be a great night not just for Ledley but for the fans too."

Read more at http://talksport.com/football/fulham-striker-berbatov-confirms-white-hart-lane-return-14050189478#2FpFpDwdBwwEOVBT.99

WhiteJC

Felix Magath: Saving Fulham from relegation would be my most successful moment
FELIX MAGATH says it would be a great achievement in his career if he saves Fulham from Premier League relegation.

RELEGATION SCRAP: Felix Magath is ready to fight to keep Fulham in the Premier League [GETTY]

The German coach has had some close shaves in his time as a football manager, but has so far never been relegated.

And Magath is convinced aslong as the Cottagers continue to fight in their remaining games of the season, they can beat the drop.

"I'm used to these situations,  the last relegation battle before this at Wolfsburg in the last game 20 minutes before the end, we were relegated and then at the end of the game we were up," Magath said.

"I have no doubt we have to fight until the last seconds."

Fulham face Stoke on Saturday and know they must win their last two fixtures if they are to stand any chance of staying up.

And asked where he would rank saving the West London side in his long career, the German coach added: "For me it would be the most successful situation."

"I've never been relegated up until now and I'm a little bit afraid of that situation, I don't know it and I don't know how it feels."

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/376921/Felix-Magath-Saving-Fulham-from-relegation-would-be-my-most-successful-moment

WhiteJC

Magath's Stoke Preview

Manager Felix Magath believes overexcitement was to blame as Fulham squandered a two-goal lead to draw with Hull City last weekend, but insists it will not happen again.

The Whites had looked on course for a vital three points after Ashkan Dejagah and Fernando Amorebieta put us 2-0 up, but late strikes from Hull's frontline put a huge dampener on the afternoon's festivities.

"It was a new situation for us last Saturday, that's why it happened," Magath said in his press conference ahead of the weekend's trip to Stoke City. "I don't think it will happen again, I think if we are two goals in front we will take care of our defence.

"We were 2-0 ahead and had control over the game. I have the feeling that on Saturday the players were excited for the result and for the crowd, and the feeling of leading, and they tried to play more offensive and score more.

"But the better thing would be to avoid [conceding] the goal. They got a goal from nothing and then you have seen that we are not confident enough to handle such a situation. For us it was terrible – it was not necessary.

"The players were too excited at the situation; 2-0 in front and the crowd was fantastic. The supporters were fantastic at Craven Cottage and they [the players] were too emotional in the situation and that, for me, cost us the two points."

Magath was asked if the draw had dented team morale. Although his side was obviously downbeat at letting their lead slip, he insisted they have not let their heads drop.

He explained: "Always if you have a game like Saturday where you struggle in the last minutes the players are very disappointed with that and they were down so we have talked about the situation and in the training sessions we stick together.

"The atmosphere is very, very good; the players want to show everybody that we are still alive and that we can stay in the league."

With two games left to preserve their Barclays Premier League status, a visit to Stoke is the first opportunity for Fulham to put things right.

The Potters are guaranteed top-flight football for another season – as are our final opponents Crystal Palace – but Magath doesn't believe that makes the fixture any easier, stating: "I don't think so because if you are safe then you have so much confidence that it could be that the players are doing better than before when they were under pressure.

"We know that Stoke is a very good team at home but we are confident that we have developed in the last weeks. We have shown against Hull, and before, that we are able to make good games.

"Also away from home; we have won at Aston Villa and so we are confident that we can manage it."

Prior to the Hull fixture Magath had expressed his belief that Fulham would have to win their home games to stay up. Following Saturday's result that standpoint has had to be altered, with victory at the Britannia Stadium now the imminent objective.

"I still believe two wins will be enough," Magath insisted. "I think there's no doubt that we need three points to have the chance to not be relegated. That's the situation."

The harsh reality is that relegation could effectively be confirmed at the weekend if we fail to beat Stoke and either Sunderland or Norwich City win.

It's a position Magath has been in before during his time in the Bundesliga, but he admitted that nerves are always to be expected in such cases.

"I'm always nervous, always," he said. "I think without being nervous you cannot bring 100 per cent, so I'm always nervous.

"It depends how the game goes on but I've never been relegated and I'm a little bit afraid of that situation. I don't need to know how it feels.

"I'm used to these situations. The last relegation [battle] before was three years ago with Wolfsburg. In the last game, 20 minutes before the end we were relegated and at the end of the game we stayed up, so I know it is very close. I have no doubt that we have to fight until the last game of the season."

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2014/may/01/magaths-stoke-preview?

WhiteJC

Fuham manager Felix Magath insists two more wins will be enough for his side to avoid relegation

The Cottagers sit in 19th ahead of their trip to Stoke on Saturday and while their destiny is no longer in their hands, Magath thinks six points will ensure safety

Optimistic: Magath saw his side throw a two-goal lead away against Hull

Felix Magath has insisted Fulham will still stay up this season with two wins - despite their fate now being out of their own hands.

The weekend draw with Hull - along with Sunderland's victory over Cardiff - saw the Cottagers stay in the bottom three with 31 points.

Even wins over Stoke on Saturday and at home to Crystal Palace on the final day will not now guarantee their survival.

But the German, who has never been relegated as a coach, said: "There is no doubt we need three points to have the chance not to get relegated.

"That is the situation. We know that Stoke are a very good team at home but we are confident we have developed in the last few weeks.

"The atmosphere is good and the players want to show people we are still alive. I still believe two wins will be enough."

Greek striker Kostas Mitroglou is back in training but Steve Sidwell is a doubt with a knee injury.

Magath said: "There is a question against him for Saturday."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/fuham-manager-felix-magath-insists-3483081#ixzz30ZRgbBeM
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

WhiteJC

Fulham boss Magath dismisses West Brom defender speculation

Fulham boss Felix Magath has dismissed speculation linking the club with West Brom defender Billy Jones.

The west London club is currently second from bottom in the Premier League after drawing 2-2 with Hull last weekend and they face a tough trip to Stoke this Saturday.

Fulham's perilous position is down largely to their porous defence and Baggies defender Jones, who is out of contract at the end of the season and has failed to agree a renewal, looks like a valid option.

However, German boss Magath says he has no interest in making signings now, with the whole club focussed only on securing their Premier League status.

"I don't think about other players at the moment," he said.

"I am totally concentrated on our situation and working on the players we have here to win the game on Saturday.

"I don't care about next season now. After this season we have so much time that it's not necessary to speak now."

Read more at http://talksport.com/football/fulham-boss-magath-dismisses-west-brom-defender-speculation-14050189502#7mIU2vXjA7h1KEKH.99

WhiteJC

Fulham defender insists he does not regret Cottagers move

Fulham defender Fernando Amorebieta has no regrets over leaving boyhood club Athletic Bilbao despite Felix Magath's side looking on the verge of relegation.

Last season the Venezuelan was playing in La Liga against the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid, but with Fulham second from bottom with two matches remaining, it looks likely he will be facing trips to Brentford and Huddersfield next season.

"It was difficult leaving Bilbao because it was all I knew," he said.

"But I needed a change and Fulham gave me that - for which I am very thankful. It was important for me to sample more experiences, a new way of life.

"Okay, the season hasn't gone too well so far but I have no regrets. Fulham have a long, important history, it's the oldest club in London and that really drew me in.

"There were other teams interested but this was the option I liked best. This is a fantastic club and hopefully it will work out for us. I want to be a success here and, ultimately, I want the team to do well."

Read more at http://talksport.com/football/fulham-defender-insists-he-does-not-regret-cottagers-move-14050189518#27DdRO3t6UxO754J.99

WhiteJC

Does Kostas Mitroglou's possible return hold the key to Premier League survival hopes of Fulham?

Tomorrow is always a day away for Konstantinos Mitroglou, in terms of fitness, but is Fulham's record fee front man finally ready to don the shirt and keep us in the league?

It's an unenviable task for anyone, but given Fulham's perilous position, a necessary task that must be fulfilled if the club have any chance of playing Premier League football next season.

To this point, I, like many other Fulham fans, have been extremely frustrated with everything that revolves around the club's most expensive transfer.

Not less because the club are, traditionally speaking, notoriously thorough when conducting a medical – pedantic in fact.

In 2002, you may remember, Fulham sent a young John Carew back to Valencia on account of a dodgy 'jumper's knee', not long before he went on to have a fruitful career at Aston Villa.

So why, in the most desperate of times, did the rulebook go out the window and blind panic prevail?

Well it's hard to know whom to trust with it all.

The fact that Mitroglou played for Greece despite supposedly being, on our books at least, injured, throws up one oddity.

While other reports suggesting that his injury occurred after signing with the club, only adds further to the ambiguity of it all.

It's all a bit too strange, and, on the surface at least, all too similar to Fulham's first major record signing of Steve Marlet, which in the long run, cost then-manager Jean Tigana his job.

But that's just typical Fulham, like Marlet and Bryan Ruiz before him, Mitroglou was never going to hit the ground running – that's far too simple.

Instead, Fulham, who in hindsight, probably disposed of Dimitar Berbatov too hastily before lining up an adequate replacement, are now seriously paying for their error.

But is this set to change on the weekend?

Speaking in his pre-match press conference on Thursday, Felix Magath, while remaining ambiguous about the availability of the ever-elusive striker, said: '[Mitroglou] has trained with us all week and he is ready to join us.

'There is a chance [he will play]. He has not trained until now but maybe he can start today and we have hope that he will join us on Saturday. But at the moment there is a question.'

The news, at the very least, could be a lift to the squad in desperate need of some inspiration going into the final two fixtures.

And while his transfer fee does at this point look like a terrible piece of business, (as if we go down, he will undoubtedly be sold on at a loss) a positive reaction from him may well be enough to justify the £11million outlay.

However, going by Fulham's history of major-money buys, I wouldn't hold your breath just yet.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/05/01/does-kostas-mitroglous-possible-return-hold-the-key-to-premier-league-survival-hopes-of-fulham-4715652/?

WhiteJC

Felix Magath AFRAID of relegation at Fulham

FELIX MAGATH has a reputation of being a bit of a hardman, but there is one thing he is scared of: Relegation.

The Fulham manager has worked at nine different clubs, and not once has he suffered the pain of slipping down a division.

But with the Cottagers sitting in 19th place and a point from safety, Magath knows his side are staring the spectre of relegation straight in the eyes.

And that prospect ahead of their trip to Stoke tomorrow scares the 60-year-old who is more used to lifting silverware than trying to pick his players up for a basement battle.

"I have never been relegated and I am a bit afraid of the situation, I don't know how it feels to be relegated," he explained.

"I'm afraid for the club not for my personal record. I have nothing to prove in my career. I knew it was a difficult situation when I came here.

"I'm confident I can manage it. I worry a little bit about the last matches but I'm confident. We can make it better tomorrow. We need three points to have the chance to not be relegated. That is the situation.

"We know Stoke is a very good team at home, but we are confident that we have developed in the last weeks and we have shown against Hull that we are able to make good games.

"Away from home we won at Aston Villa and we are confident we can manage it. The atmosphere is very good and the players want to show people we are still alive.

"The players know how to play, their mentality is what we developed and we are still fighting."

Magath is a bold manager and against Hull last weekend he hauled off Lewis Holtby at half-time as he believed the on-loan Spurs midfielder was showing signs of nerves.

Magath said: "Maybe Holtby was a little nervous and I remarked that he is unsure, that was the reason I took him out.

"If you are not confident you can not play I rely on him and I am sure he has the abilities to keep us up."

Holtby was not the only one who let the occasion get the better of him as Fulham raced into a 2-0 lead only to be pegged back and come away with a draw.

"The players were too excited to be 2-0 in front," said Magath. "They were too emotional in the situation and that cost us the two points. It was a new situation for us, I don't think it will happen again. A few players don't know how it is to fight against relegation and have never done it."

Magath feels that harsh lesson against the Tigers is one that his squad have grasped, assuring fans that history will not repeat itself ahead of the final two games.

He added: "We had control over the game and there was maybe one situation that we are not careful enough.

"Because I had the feeling that last Saturday the players are excited about the result, the crowd and the feeling, to lead that they tried to play more offensive and score more, but the best thing was to avoid a goal.

"We conceded a goal from nothing then you see that we are not confident enough to cope with the situation.

"We let go of the control of the game, for us it was terrible and not necessary. I still believe two wins will be enough."

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/473445/Felix-Magath-AFRAID-of-relegation-at-Fulham

WhiteJC

Magath Here for the Long Term!

It`s the time of the season where I`ve no idea whether we`ll stay up or not, our form has been patchy this season that making a sound judgment is almost impossible.

Throughout our dreadful campaign, but more importantly since taking over the managerial role from Rene Meulensteen, Felix Magath has displayed an air of confidence that belies our precarious position.

Ahead of the trip to Stoke City, at his pre-match press conference, Felix has again come out on the front foot insisting that Fulham can stay up and also indicated he is here for the long term commenting,

'I still believe two wins will be enough [to stay up]. We know Stoke is a good team at home, but we are confident."

'The players want to show everybody that we are still alive and that we can stay in the league.'

"I have never been relegated; I am a little afraid of that situation and don't need to know how it feels. I'm always nervous - without being nervous you can't be 100%. I'm always nervous."

'I have no doubt about my future - I will remain here. I'm here to build a new team.'

It just remains to be seen whether it`ll be in the Premier League or the Championship!

Read more: http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=357809#ixzz30ZTHtI80

WhiteJC

THE FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL

Cardiff City's survival rivals in the Premier League include Norwich City (eighteenth on thirty two points with two games left), Fulham (nineteenth on thirty one points with two games to play), Sunderland (seventeenth on thirty two points with three matches remaining) and Aston Villa (sixteenth on thirty five points with three matches left).

City are in twentieth place with thirty points and two games remaining, while West Brom, West Ham United and Hull City are still not mathematically assured of safety just yet.

The possible scenarios are as follows. Two wins from our final two games (at Newcastle and at home to Chelsea) would give us thirty six points, four more than the points currently held by Sunderland and Norwich. But what of the prospects of our rivals?

FulhamSmall

Fulham are at Stoke City this Saturday and then at home to Crystal Palace, both of Fulham's opponents in mid-table. Fulham will draw confidence from the fact that they beat Stoke 1-0 at home in early-October followed by a 4-1 win at Crystal Palace. The Cottages have also secured two wins and a draw in their last four games.

NorwichSmall

As for Norwich City who have lost their last five matches, they face a formidable task, starting with an away trip o second placed Chelsea on Saturday before hosting Arsenal on the final day. Norwich were well beaten by both opponents in mid-October.

SunderlandSmall

Sunderland have a good spell recently. After five consecutive defeats they then drew 2-2 at Manchester City, won 2-1 at Chelsea and beat us 4-0 last Sunday. This Saturday they are at Manchester United to whom they lost last October. The Black Cats game in hand is next Wednesday at home to West Brom before they finish with a home game against mid-table Swansea City.

VillaSmall

Aston Villa are only three points above the relegation zone, having taken just one point from their last five games. They are at home to Hull City this Saturday before their game in hand next Wednesday at title hopefuls Manchester City. Villa finish with a visit to Tottenham on May 11.

WBASmall

West Bromwich Albion, with one defeat in their last five games, go to Arsenal this Saturday - the Gunners just one win away from a Champions League place for next season. Albion then have that vital game at Sunderland next Wednesday, finishing with a home game against Stoke.

WestHamSmall

West Ham Utd need one win from their final two matches be completely sure of safety, but they may not even need that depending on other results. The Hammers are at home to Spurs this Saturday, having won 3-0 at White Hart Lane last October. They then finish the 2013/14 season with a visit to Manchester City.

With just six points separating the bottom six going into this Saturday's matches it will be an interesting and tense weekend for many. For the travelling Cardiff City fans and all associated with the club, here's to a positive result to keep the Bluebirds firmly in the mix.

Read more at http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/article/the-fight-for-survival-1522320.aspx#W44Dgd3SjT42FsU8.99

WhiteJC

Felix Magath to remain as Fulham boss even if Cottagers are relegated from the Premier League

Felix Magath insists he will remain Fulham manager next season, even if they are relegated into the Championship.

Fulham know anything other than victory against Stoke could result in the club losing their Barclays Premier League status.

Heartbreak: Felix Magath saw Fulham let a 2-0 lead slip against Hull

The German admits he is 'scared' at prospect of being relegated this season, but insists he is at Craven Cottage for the long haul.

'There is no doubt about my future. I am coming here to build up a new team,' said Magath.

'I know the situation, it is a wonderful club that has problems at the moment - that has problems with the first team - but a good youth academy. 

'For me, to stay up, it will be the most successful (achievement). I have never been relegated and I am a bit afraid of the situation, I don't know how it feels to be relegated.

'I am always nervous, without nerves you cannot bring 100 per cent.'

In it for the long haul: Magath says he will be staying in west London, even if Fulham succumb to relegation
Meanwhile, Magath is facing a nervous wait to discover whether key midfielder Steve Sidwell will be fit to face Mark Hughes' side.

The former Chelsea midfielder sustained a knee injury in the 2-2 draw versus Hull on Saturday.

He was due to train for the first time since the clash and Magath will make a late call on his availability.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2618262/Felix-Magath-remain-Fulham-boss-Cottagers-relegated-Premier-League.html#ixzz30ZUFO0z5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

WhiteJC

Proud of Pahang but craving a Fulham 'escape'

Back in the day : A file picture showing Rehman (right) in action for Fulham against Chelsea's Didier Drogba in the BPL

Fulham owner Shahid Khan left Craven Cottage early, hoping that it would bring good luck for his team, only to see them blow a two-goal lead against Hull City Tigers. Here in Malaysia, ex-Cottagers defender Zesh Rehman watched the agonising collapse on Astro SuperSport as the game finished in a frustrating 2-2 draw.

Rehman, who spent more than a decade at the London club, now plays for Pahang in the Malaysian Super League. He is crossing all his fingers and toes in the hope that Fulham will avoid dropping into the second tier of English football for the first time since 2001.

Felix Magath's side are perilously placed in 19th position — second last — on the Premier League table, with 31 points. Their remaining matches are away to Stoke City this weekend and at home to Crystal Palace on May 11th.

"I think Fulham can stay up but they need to take maximum points from the last two games and hope other results go their way," Rehman said.

"It's not totally in their hands so if they get the wins and a bit of luck, then happy days."

Rehman added that even if the West Londoners were relegated, they should persist with German head coach Felix Magath.

"The results have been fairly mixed but I think Magath has done a good job overall since he came in," he said.

"They should keep him to maintain some sort of continuity after so many recent changes in manager. There is an exciting batch of youngsters coming through who have reached the FA Youth Cup final so whatever happens the future is bright."

Birmingham-born Rehman was scouted by a Fulham scout as a 12-year-old. His family moved to London so that he could join the club's academy and he signed his first professional contract in 2000.

He made his senior debut in 2003 and played in 30 matches in all competitions before joining Queens Park Rangers in 2006.

"Fulham is my boyhood club who believed in me and gave me a chance so I owe them so much," Rehman said.

"I was with them from the age of 12 until 22 and loved every moment because they are a wonderful family club.

"My most memorable moment was my Premier League debut in the 2003/04 season at Anfield, tracking Steven Gerrard back in central midfield in a 0-0 draw against Liverpool.

"I was fortunate enough to also play against Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United several times and be able to test myself against the likes of Drogba, Henry, Rooney and Shearer."

Rehman can play anywhere at the back as well as defensive midfielder. His best results at Premier League level were playing in a 2-0 home win against Tottenham Hotspur in his full debut before an emphatic 4-1 away victory against Newcastle United in front of 55,000 fans at St James' Park.

As he struggled to hold down a first team place against intense competition at Premier League level, Rehman spent loan spells at Brighton and Norwich City. But he only has good things to say about the quaint club on the banks of the Thames River.

"The 2004/05 campaign under Chris Coleman and Steve Kean were my happiest memories because I played over 20 games that season and learned so much from experienced professionals at the club like Andy Cole, Lee Clark and Edwin Van Der Sar," Rehman said.

"From my time there a decade ago, Mark Pembridge is still involved, working with the youth set up alongside Louis Boa Morte. Several of the staff behind the scenes are still there in the media department whom I'm still in contact with."

Rehman will always be remembered as a pioneer because he was the first British Asian to start a Premier League match and the first to appear in all of English football's top four divisions.

Despite having played for England youth teams, he made the decision in 2005 to represent Pakistan, the nation of his father Khalid Rehman, and has earned a total of 18 full international caps.

He is also a proud Muslim — and an advocate for diversity in sport, having worked as an ambassador for Kick It Out and the Show Racism The Red Card campaign.

After spells in Thailand and Hong Kong, he came to Malaysia at the start of this year to reunite with his former QPR teammate Damion Stewart.

He is loving the experience of being part of the vibrant Pahang side under new manager Zainal Abidin Hassan.

He has now played more than 300 senior games in four different nations.

"I hope that I can inspire the next generation to follow in my footsteps," he said.

"While I am proud of the journey so far, the dream must be greater than the memory.

"I love Kuantan and the Malaysian people so all things being equal I would love to be here for many more years to come. Saying that though, I will still be hoping that my old club Fulham can find a way to stay up!"

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Community/2014/05/02/Proud-of-Pahang-but-craving-a-Fulham-escape-Rehman-praying-that-former-team-wont-get-relegated-to-th/?

WhiteJC

Fight Like Warriors

Mahamadou Diarra has issued a rallying cry to his Fulham teammates ahead of Saturday's trip to Stoke City, urging them to approach the game like 'warriors'.

With just two matches left this term, the Whites go into the fixture at the Britannia Stadium in 19th place and looking for a favourable result to keep their Barclays Premier League survival hopes alive.

"I know the importance of the game," Diarra told the official website. "We all know how crucial it is to the Club surviving in the Premier League.

"If we want to enjoy our summer holidays we can only do it by staying up. No-one wants us to be in the Championship."

Now under the guidance of former Whites boss Mark Hughes, Stoke sit comfortably in 10th position in the table having assured their own safety some weeks ago.

"We are going to play against one of the stronger teams in England and it won't be easy," continued Diarra. "It's going to be a tough game but we are ready for it. We know what is waiting for us there and we'll approach the game like warriors. With a strong determination and winning mentality, we can get something there.

"It will be a battle but we are prepared. We are not scared. It's true there is a lot of pressure on us, but we can do something there – and we have to."

Diarra and Fulham were left deflated last weekend after throwing away a 2-0 lead to draw 2-2 with Hull City at the Cottage.

"Everybody was sad and it was not a beautiful Saturday night," said Diarra. "It was really difficult on Sunday morning and Monday, too. But we have to forget that now and focus on Stoke, that's the most important thing. We know the mistakes we made against Hull and we have to cut them out."

The Whites will be backed by 3,000 travelling fans in the Potteries on Saturday and Diarra is hoping to be able to send them back home happy when the final whistle goes.

"It's always good to have a lot of fans behind you, to help you, to push you, to act like a 12th man," he said. "Our wish is to give them something to smile about on Saturday."

Diarra has played well in the Fulham midfield in recent weeks, a feat even more impressive when you consider his outing at Aston Villa last month was his first game in nearly a year and a half following a serious knee injury.

"The knee is good," he stated. "I'm here to give all I can. It's not an ideal time to be coming into the team but I will always give my best. I'm happy to be back but it's in a difficult moment for the team. I'm enjoying playing, though, and I'll do my job to the best of my abilities."

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2014/may/02/fight-like-warriors?