more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Khan's business plan

Started by Baszab, May 03, 2014, 06:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baszab

1. Shock at finding out what relegation is
2. Severe spending cuts in all staff from Junior U8's upwards thru to merchandising/hospitality etc etc
3. Sell off anyone he can - given contract terms and conditions of course
4. Make the club self-finance - promote junior players
5. Stick the parachute money - £40m or whatever in his pocket
6. Bugger off when possible

Leaves us scraping to stay up in the championship

Or does anyone seriously think he is going to spunk another £40m in trying to get us promoted ??

Check out his reputation in USA if you want a laugh

Sammyffc

saw this on the other post . Not seen a bad word said about shad by anyone in the USA . Being a avid reader of the jags forums etc , your wrong .

God The Mechanic

He's stuck with the Jags as they've sucked and blew, we've cost him significantly less so why would he just jump ship now?

Also, who would he sell to and for how much?

Baszab

I don't think he will sell, just tighten all purse-strings and suck out the parachute dosh - leaves us to bump along

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Baszab on May 03, 2014, 07:12:37 PM
I don't think he will sell, just tighten all purse-strings and suck out the parachute dosh - leaves us to bump along

Like Mo did?  Seriously, I don't get where all this cynicism comes from.  He's had one real chance to stump up cash and HAS DONE SO.  It's not his fault those who control who gets bought cocked it up so royally.

Fulham76

No idea what his plans are but I'd love to hear from the man himself to tell us. He's far too quiet for my liking with regards to Fulham.

Berserker

Will the club make a statement about our relegation
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

valdeingruo

All of the Jag fans love him. They had an absolutely dreadful team before he took over. The first year he let the people in place have a season to prove themselves and they failed. The second season he was completely involved and while their record wasnt amazing, most fans think its down to his overhaul of the  players and staff they are near something special.

I think thats the case with us, we werent great and havent been, the club never replaced the players it should have with equal quality. We were rotting from the inside out.

No BILLIONARE makes a profit by abandoning a project the instant it looks bad, they wait and develop it.

Khan from what i have seen of him genuinely loves sport and the happiness it can bring to the regular people, I think this summer with his transfers and staff changes will prove that.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

tslyon

Not going to happen.  Jacksonville was horrid when he got there.  Look at what he has brought to that stadium in hopes of bring in the fans.  Now let's watch how he handles the draft.  I think he'll bring the same level of commitment to Fulham.  Just a post from an American though...don't trust it.

Denver Fulham

The OP's post is ridiculously wrong. Khan bought the worst franchise in the NFL, cleared out a ton of dead wood and the team was much improved in the second half of last season. Jags fans LOVE Khan. Hasn't put a foot wrong down there.

PokerMatt

Comical overreaction.

He's not a billionaire from selling low and buying high, so he's not likely to sell with the club at its lowest point in the last 13 years is he?
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Martinsback

I think he will sell our best players, hang the rest and hide their bodies in the Thames, sell the ground to make a housing estate for rich Arabs who will never move in and then move the club to ground share with Bristol Rovers. Finally he will disappear and take what is left of our assets with him before turning up 20 years later as a female Lindy Hop teacher called Melissa Edmunds in the Maldives. History will show that he is a Freemason, Illuminati, Al-Qaeda, CIA and MI5 operative whose real name is James Caan and he had been hiding in Hollywood films right in front of our eyes all the time.

btings

You figured us out. Fulham's relegation is merely the first step in an elaborate American plot to destroy England.  Shahid Khan was just a pawn, but a loyal one.

We would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for you meddling kids.

win-dup

Quote from: Martinsback on May 03, 2014, 09:22:00 PM
I think he will sell our best players, hang the rest and hide their bodies in the Thames, sell the ground to make a housing estate for rich Arabs who will never move in and then move the club to ground share with Bristol Rovers. Finally he will disappear and take what is left of our assets with him before turning up 20 years later as a female Lindy Hop teacher called Melissa Edmunds in the Maldives. History will show that he is a Freemason, Illuminati, Al-Qaeda, CIA and MI5 operative whose real name is James Caan and he had been hiding in Hollywood films right in front of our eyes all the time.

Keystone Cops presumably?

hesedmedia

Quote from: Martinsback on May 03, 2014, 09:22:00 PM

:clap_hands:

Baszab

I'm not 100% sure if everyone is taking my OP seriously

Fulham Paul

He knows little about English football which is not good and which meant he had to trust our chief exec to spend 12,000000 on one player and change managers etc so he will definitely be learning quickly, he is obviously a very astute man, perhaps this was an ego purchase but I fully expect this experience to have focused his mind and we will see his business skills come into play. This is a man who earned every penny he made so watch out Ali Mac!

Martinsback

Quote from: btings on May 03, 2014, 09:28:22 PM
You figured us out. Fulham's relegation is merely the first step in an elaborate American plot to destroy England.  Shahid Khan was just a pawn, but a loyal one.

We would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for you meddling kids.

Luckily a plucky band of internet users have managed to discover the plan just in time. I fear the knock at the door any minu.....

Martinsback

Quote from: Baszab on May 03, 2014, 10:28:32 PM
I'm not 100% sure if everyone is taking my OP seriously

Oh we are...we have Martinsback and now we are coming for you Baszab.

AlexH

He bought a Premier League club and I'd imagine when we've got parachute payments he will try and get us back up to the top table.

I reckon we'll spend a bit of cash on proven, mid-20s Championship players and promote the youth. If we aren't back up in two years then that's when I would really begin to panic about Kahn's intentions.